4.80 star(s) 41 Votes
Oct 11, 2018
While this game is great and seriously deserves to be frequently discussed, I need to make a slightly off topic post and request the source from the following quote:
one thing i noticed right away about the shota route 3, the first time got caught by the nurse after flipping the switch is that the mc had to be milked every 3 hours, this i think most likely from one of the doujin/hentai anime that i think became popular recently where the mc there, both of his hands broke due to excessive masturbation and admitted to the hospital with bad nurse attitude. but the mc couldn't help it cos its 1 of his disease or it will be life threatening to him, so the nurse often gave him looks of disgust
Where would one find this?

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I still haven't learned much when it comes to Cheat Engine, but thanks to wasdaa1 I managed to make the numbers less big. It's still has it's issues, so you will need to manually add the address the pointer finds WHEN it does find the address, saving and leaving the stage will usually get the numbers to pop up correctly. Once done correctly it SHOULD look like the image in the spoiler, make sure to freeze or adjust the value to whatever from 0-100 with 0. Just make sure to do this everytime you restart the game, the address will stay the same until you close the game. And yes, I did fuck up naming address in the cheat table, sue me I'm too lazy to take another screenshot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Castle of Temptation 0.3 WIPV2 Cheat Table.7z

Last edited:

Marcos Pa

Oct 30, 2019
You are guessing wrong here. Each of the door is a route, each route has 3 stages to do. The mouse part is 2nd stage of the beast route.

As for the girl, you can power her up with a batery you can find on a hidden lab room. After you power her you can get a paradise key, that's it. The routes have nothing to do with powering up the girl.
Wasn't it clear where to get the battery? If possible, you can show an image of the location

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Wasn't it clear where to get the battery? If possible, you can show an image of the location
You have to activate a portal next to the turned-off robot (jump on the chair next to her so you can trigger the switch). Go through the portal and you'll find the scientist and her apprentices. Battery is behind the table, but flip it off and scientist will catch you (triggers bad ending). You have to get rid of both scientist and the table.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
While this game is great and seriously deserves to be frequently discussed, I need to make a slightly off topic post and request the source from the following quote:

I not sure if i'm allowed to post a link to that, but here is the number for it 366298, there is also an anime to this particular manga with about 5-30% plot deviation

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
[Sakusei Kenkyuujo/Kameyama Shiruko] Sakusei Byoutou ~Seikaku Saiaku no Nurse shika Inai Byouin de Shasei Kanri Seikatsu~ | Semen Extraction Ward ~Life in a hospital where a nurse with a cruel personality manages your orgasms~ [English] [Emitrans]

Sakusei Byoutou The Animation

Is there anything I can do with the robot I turned on with the battery?

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
[Sakusei Kenkyuujo/Kameyama Shiruko] Sakusei Byoutou ~Seikaku Saiaku no Nurse shika Inai Byouin de Shasei Kanri Seikatsu~ | Semen Extraction Ward ~Life in a hospital where a nurse with a cruel personality manages your orgasms~ [English] [Emitrans]

That robot opens the gate for the paradise key, that's it.

Reactions: Reluser

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
the one with the dolls
Oh the one where you have to run? Not much advice really just keep running and picking up clothes when you lose them if able and jump on boxes to avoid the running dolls (you may need to jump a little to avoid them completely. Half way you get a basket of clothes. It's not impossible just takes a bit of practice.

Reactions: GGWPEZQ

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
any advice in how to beat the second stages in the lab? any would do...maybe not the giant penis one, those tentacle midgets are hard to shake lol!

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

Nice shota work, I didn't know this artist. Thanks!!!

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
any advice in how to beat the second stages in the lab? any would do...maybe not the giant penis one, those tentacle midgets are hard to shake lol!
I personally found the beast routes were the easiest, the first one just requires you to run away from all enemies and try not to jump too high. The second one requires you to shove tiny rats into cages, but if they get off your screen they transform and chase after you, you use this feature to get them to cages as they untransform the moment you go up and down a level. If you have any issues you could always use the table I posted on page 62, however it WON'T make all the routes possible, mainly the big dick route. You'll get a guarantee fail state on the second one if too many jump on you at once. The shota route is basically just running away past all enemies throughout the entire 3 stages, with the third being a puzzle type requiring some thought to finish. But the table trivializes the entire route if you have any issues.

Reactions: Reluser and NODOGAN
4.80 star(s) 41 Votes