4.60 star(s) 47 Votes

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
When you reach and grab the Lost Apocrypha you are supposed to go back to the previous dressing room, and from right before the closest crack in the floor you want to do a long jump back towards the right of the room.

The reason why is that the floor beneath you will break apart, and to progress without falling into a unique scenario you have to land on a little bit of flooring that doesn't break apart.

If you do fall into the pit you'll be taken to a tunnel where you have to slowly shuffle forward whilst avoiding traps that arouse you, and failing leads to a gameover. If you succeed it drops you back off in the Chapel, but you still lose the book.

Once you do get the book there is an area next to the lowest save point (pointed out by wooden signs) with three crates stacked near it, and a chandelier that drops down onto it. Ride the chandelier and jump to the left to reach a barrier, and Check it to destroy the barrier with the book. After that you have some platforming to do to reach a fountain that'll wash away the cross, letting you go forward to another save point that leads to the boss of the stage.
I am stucked in the inverted/corrupted lounge. I open the door that is locked, and then I got into a zone that only lets me go down. I spawn with a human attached and can either go all left and do nothing because there is a lost door, or go right, where a nun gives me an advice and I then appear somewhere else. Any suggestions?

Aug 1, 2017
ok so is there any way to review the gallery like every other game?
Not yet for the latest level, it is made standalone to iron out the bugs and the like. Hopefully soon though, I'm curious what scenes / areas I missed!

v0.3.4a has a gallery for the previous levels and also contains those previous levels.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Im not sure whats worse, the clunkatron 9000 movement/controlls or the programming.
Games got some annoying ass bugs.
Got bored and started hacking away at it, guess what, more jank.

Turns out the player has 2 health bars, you know that green bar? pointless flavour. Theres an underlying healthbar represented by the outer rim/glass. Cum enough times and ya dead no matter what.
There is no real situation ingame where the later will happen, the first bar will always go first. so why have 2 "health" bars? who knows.

Mar 1, 2020
Just beat the Boss and kept the blanket, here are a few tips for you: Chapel boss tips
Main Tip) - remember what are you doing for each phase, it will take you far.
1) Try to keep all orbs nice and together.
2) You can jump and crouch to control orb height and how clumped they are.
Phases tips:
Phase/Lantern 1) Start by jumping in the middle when orbs spawn, then go right. Gotta keep them nice and together for this phase and the others. Then jump on platform and up to "lift" orbs and give you room to go under them. Then improvise, by now the situation gonna be varied for each individual.
Phase/Lantern 2) Start all way right and make one or two jumps to "lift" orbs. Then crouch under "middle" of them to clump them up. Then it should be much easier. I noted that "purple sparks" start coming down after "pink pathways" got "completed" (or at least the nasty sparks)
Phase/Lantern 3) Start by going all the way left, thats where first orb spawns. Because you are all the way left, orb gonna fly up, turn left and away, you should go all the way right now. Next orb spawns all the way right, make it fly right, then jump on right platform as long as you can, then avoid orbs and go left. While going left try maybe crouching next to closest orb to your right to keep orbs lower and clumped-up-ier. There will likely be a point when 3 orbs will be closing in on you, and then you have to jump over and between them and another orb coming from top-right. Be wary there also may be a point where you have to jump over 3 orbs and there are sparks coming down, then probably you have to time it so you can make it onto left platform before orbs hit you.
Phase/Lantern 4) For this I personally started all the way left. Wait until first sparks show, then go 30-40% of the room right to control where the next orb spawns (this is made to try and keep all orbs together). Then repeat this for 3rd orb. After this it's kind of the fiesta. Now orbs probably begin coming down more frequent, shorten distance to 15-20% or maybe even try staying close to closest orb for the next trip to the left, watch and try to keep orbs together. For this phase, try crouching a lot to keep orbs low, by the end I was staying close to closest chasing orb.
Phase/Bigsucc 5) I tried running left and got poked a lot, then jumped on left platform, paced myself, and it was over.
Hope this helps

Last edited:

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Just beat the Boss and kept the blanket, here are a few tips for you:
Main Tip) - remember what are you doing for each phase, it will take you far.
1) Try to keep all orbs nice and together.
2) You can jump and crouch to control orb height and how clumped they are.
Phases tips:
Phase/Lantern 1) Start by jumping in the middle when orbs spawn, then go right. Gotta keep them nice and together for this phase and the others. Then jump on platform and up to "lift" orbs and give you room to go under them. Then improvise, by now the situation gonna be varied for each individual.
Phase/Lantern 2) Start all way right and make one or two jumps to "lift" orbs. Then crouch under "middle" of them to clump them up. Then it should be much easier. I noted that "purple sparks" start coming down after "pink pathways" got "completed" (or at least the nasty sparks)
Phase/Lantern 3) Start by going all the way left, thats where first orb spawns. Because you are all the way left, orb gonna fly up, turn left and away, you should go all the way right now. Next orb spawns all the way right, make it fly right, then jump on right platform as long as you can, then avoid orbs and go left. While going left try maybe crouching next to closest orb to your right to keep orbs lower and clumped-up-ier. There will likely be a point when 3 orbs will be closing in on you, and then you have to jump over and between them and another orb coming from top-right. Be wary there also may be a point where you have to jump over 3 orbs and there are sparks coming down, then probably you have to time it so you can make it onto left platform before orbs hit you.
Phase/Lantern 4) For this I personally started all the way left. Wait until first sparks show, then go 30-40% of the room right to control where the next orb spawns (this is made to try and keep all orbs together). Then repeat this for 3rd orb. After this it's kind of the fiesta. Now orbs probably begin coming down more frequent, shorten distance to 15-20% or maybe even try staying close to closest orb for the next trip to the left, watch and try to keep orbs together. For this phase, try crouching a lot to keep orbs low, by the end I was staying close to closest chasing orb.
Phase/Bigsucc 5) I tried running left and got poked a lot, then jumped on left platform, paced myself, and it was over.
Hope this helps
May I add a video I made? I was just recording my playthrough in case anyone wants to know how to beat it.

Edit.: Mother's Chapel Boss

Edit. 2: There's a known bug from Forbidden Lab I reported. You can escape from grab attacks while pause menu is up. Just pause the game, struggle, unpause and voilá. The downside is each time is harder to do it, so I recommend close and reopen the game after the 5th grab to reset it (simply restarting the level won't do it).

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
May I add a video I made? I was just recording my playthrough in case anyone wants to know how to beat it.

Edit. 2: There's a known bug from Forbidden Lab I reported. You can escape from grab attacks while pause menu is up. Just pause the game, struggle, unpause and voilá. The downside is each time is harder to do it, so I recommend close and reopen the game after the 5th grab to reset it (simply restarting the level won't do it).
Oh, that's very nice orbs placement on stage 4, nicely done. Mine was much worse, had to do some risky parkour D:
But your strat for 3th stage could be safer though :p

Coomerbrain69

May 7, 2019

Made it look easy lol

everyone complaining just want an easy coom

Reactions: vince638

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Oh, that's very nice orbs placement on stage 4, nicely done. Mine was much worse, had to do some risky parkour D:
But your strat for 3th stage could be safer though :p
Yeah. Maybe it's not the safest approach jumping in-between orbs, but that's how I dealt with it while practicing that area.

adzull

May 9, 2017
The ones covered with cum cant be dodged they move to fast, the first one your supposed to throw the guy near it at it to give you a chance to go under, near the end of the hallway there is another that to get by you have to jump on top of the normal trap next to it and ride it up until you can go on top of the fast trap then you can crouch walk over it.
now that you say that, i think maybe i am in the other way? because i dont see any guy,but...the area is very similar to the one whit a guy, lol, wellp in gone have a walk just to make sure xD

Sasquatchias

Jan 15, 2019
I am stucked in the inverted/corrupted lounge. I open the door that is locked, and then I got into a zone that only lets me go down. I spawn with a human attached and can either go all left and do nothing because there is a lost door, or go right, where a nun gives me an advice and I then appear somewhere else. Any suggestions?
That would be the pit area.

After you grab the book and go back into the previous room you're supposed to do a big jump forward so that you land on a bit of flooring that doesn't break apart, which will then let you go back through the locked door with the book in your possession.

Falling down into the pit starts the unique scenario - the one where you have one of the girls strapped to you - where you either get a gameover from getting aroused too many times or you make it to the end, where the shadowed lady kicks you out into a hallway in the Chapel, locking the room behind her and re-locking the room with the pit where you got the book.

If you do the long jump and make it out of that room with the book you are supposed to go the bottom-most checkpoint / save point, which has three crates stacked near it and a falling chandelier. Riding the chandelier and jumping to the left will get you to a new area blocked off by a barrier that can be broken using the book, and continuing through said area gets you to the hidden boss of the stage.

After you get through a platforming section you the doorway to the boss will be blocked off by those curse pillars from having the inverted cross, so you have to wash it away with a fountain in the room before you can get to a final save point right before the boss herself.

Reactions: Lolitas Enthuasist
4.60 star(s) 47 Votes