4.60 star(s) 45 Votes
Oct 27, 2022
That boss is complete bull and I recommend not playing it until the inevitable nerf. Did you want to play the equivalent of a hard parkour game in a small space and with a character completely incapable of basic movement with a massive hitbox? Well then, this is the boss for you! No, but seriously, phase 3 is only possible with the cloth and phase 4 get's too intense too quickly to do anything. I give up trying to beat it.

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
So the final boss you need to complete All Darks souls with a no hit run or what…It's ridiculous…

May 28, 2020
I have not much to say about this update. Didn't enjoy it as much as the other stages for various reasons. That said. Did like the music and visuals. I knew from the moment Poring mentioned sloped surfaces that this would introduce quite a bunch of bugs. Will have to wait until they're fixed. But I just wanna say that sloped surfaces in a platformer hentai game is a bad idea to begin with. Because if the player is caught, it has both the player and enemy hovering awkwardly on a ramp halfway in the air.

Reactions: luxia

pepeepe

Feb 24, 2023
yo I love poring but holy fck the last stage is way too hard. Like yeah pretty much impossible because no healing stations. I literally am sitting here butt naked for like 2 hours and practically forgot this was a hentai game and not jump king with how invested I became in beating this shit. lmao

krokster7

Oct 25, 2021
That boss is complete bull and I recommend not playing it until the inevitable nerf. Did you want to play the equivalent of a hard parkour game in a small space and with a character completely incapable of basic movement with a massive hitbox? Well then, this is the boss for you! No, but seriously, phase 3 is only possible with the cloth and phase 4 get's too intense too quickly to do anything. I give up trying to beat it.
Yeah, I find that not cool, evading the orbs is bad enough, but some stun stars that could potentially get caught into the orbs and you're fucked. If caught, good luck getting out of her pussy, you'll need a keyboard auto-clicker to get out of her grasp.

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
**spoiler of some content**

To be honest i expect some tailjob or cunnilingus from this stage, but there are none of them :(

And i expect the defeat scene of the boss would be something more hardcore, like reverse gang bang or atleast something else, not just a simple 4 some with 1 boss and 3 males, and i gotta be honest, the best scene of this stage that i like(might be the only one that i think is good), is the big sis succubus scene, but only the first half, the other half is a nah, might be because i hate handjob or anything that doesn't relate the pussy cat stuff(except tailjob or cunnilingus), so damn simple

And the confession room good lord, maybe i don't know how to unlock the content, but it's only titjob only on the good side(i saw there is a fuck scene too but i don't know how to unlock that scene), the corrupt side it's none existed for h scene

Scene i have found so far:
  1. On the good side:
    • Cow girl titfuck
    • Confession room titfuck
    • Longue room fuck scene + the locked room scene(both succusbus + human)
    • Priest scene
    • Big sis nun hand job
    • The nun who sleeping scene(both succusbus + human)
  2. On the corrupt side:
    • The footjob scene, both 1 nun and 3 nuns version
    • All kind of traps scene
    • Loli nun + big sis nun succubus scene
    • Boss scene
    • Longue room fuck scene, kinda let down since there is no continuation after surrender
    • The scene where MC got tie to a loli in bdsm suit

There might be some scenes that i dont know yet since im a noob(like the cow girl on the corrupt side, i haven't found her yet, or the map that you got tie to a bdsm girl, i can't finish that stage)

But well, that's just my though on this stage, no offense or anything, Poring's work is still great for most of the people

Last edited:

bmyhand34

Aug 4, 2019
I didnt have to fight a boss I just got to a room with a bunch of kicking succubi and after that walked into the church and it was cleared

eastorm

Oct 14, 2017
**spoiler of some content**

To be honest i expect some tailjob or cunnilingus from this stage, but there are none of them :(

And i expect the defeat scene of the boss would be something more hardcore, like reverse gang bang or atleast something else, not just a simple 4 some with 1 boss and 3 males, and i gotta be honest, the best scene of this stage that i like(might be the only one that i think is good), is the big sis succubus scene, but only the first half, the other half is a nah, might be because i hate handjob or anything that doesn't relate the pussy cat stuff(except tailjob or cunnilingus), so damn simple

And the confession room good lord, maybe i don't know how to unlock the content, but it's only titjob only on the good side(i saw there is a fuck scene too but i don't know how to unlock that scene), the corrupt side it's none existed for h scene

Scene i have found so far:
  1. On the good side:
    • Cow girl titfuck
    • Confession room titfuck
    • Longue room fuck scene + the locked room scene(both succusbus + human)
    • Priest scene
    • Big sis nun hand job
    • The nun who sleeping scene(both succusbus + human)
  2. On the corrupt side:
    • The footjob scene, both 1 nun and 3 nuns version
    • All kind of traps scene
    • Loli nun + big sis nun succubus scene
    • Boss scene
    • Longue room fuck scene, kinda let down since there is no continuation after surrender
    • The scene where MC got tie to a loli in bdsm suit

There might be some scenes that i dont know yet since im a noob(like the cow girl on the corrupt side, i haven't found her yet, or the map that you got tie to a bdsm girl, i can't finish that stage)

But well, that's just my though on this stage, no offense or anything, Poring's work is still great for most of the people
Where did you find sleeping nun?

Beefcake69

Apr 3, 2019
Anyone got saves throughout before each of the major rooms? i cannot for the life of me get to the lounge in the upside down cathedral e-e

Gileseypops

Feb 22, 2023
I didnt have to fight a boss I just got to a room with a bunch of kicking succubi and after that walked into the church and it was cleared
Saaaaame. I can't help but think that we got some sort of fake ending. I'm willing to bet that this is the ending when you don't find all the secrets etc.

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
Where is this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/castle-of-temptation-v0-3-4a-poring.52714/post-10683143
See under "Research Key"

ver 0.4.1, I found Paradise Key 2, but it just disappeared, and the entrance where I think it is needed does not open
It does not show up in the UI. Paradise key doesn't do anything. Maybe when the "full/combined" version of the game releases you can combine them with the keys from the other levels. The door you're referring to requires another item to open.

Saaaaame. I can't help but think that we got some sort of fake ending. I'm willing to bet that this is the ending when you don't find all the secrets etc.
Yes, there's one exit without fighting the boss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Peredine

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Honestly, I don't want to seem like that guy but... It isn't THAT hard. From how people are talking you'd think it's as difficult as the path of pain, but it took me like a couple dozen tries for each stretch of area but it was still alright, definitely the hardest section of the game though

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
Honestly, I don't want to seem like that guy but... It isn't THAT hard. From how people are talking you'd think it's as difficult as the path of pain, but it took me like a couple dozen tries for each stretch of area but it was still alright, definitely the hardest section of the game though
I agree people might be a little bit overbearing about the difficulty, but keep in mind that not everyone is proficient at platformers - your average player without experience would struggle to finish a game like Megaman or even the original Mario Bros.
The general (gaming) public considered Cuphead an "impossible game" - so it's understandable people feel frustrated with a difficulty spike on top of some bugs and diffuse goals.

Last edited:

EON_MASTER

Apr 27, 2019
this stage is a complete master piece after completing it the first time i was at first confused but rerunning it a few times and getting the true end blew my mind, its such a shame such a good game has to come to an end like this

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes