4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I will put spoiler here for the whole ending if you are interested.
If you dont want to read it, and want to experience it yourself, then lets just say that it's pretty dark for a hentai game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I can see why that's so dark. I must admit even at the beginning this entire thing seemed fishy. In the first levels there were testers getting obviously hurt in a "completely safe" enviroment. So I can totally see that ending being the true ending.
But who knows maybe there's another one that's actually the "good ending"

Then again all of this is a little bit weird, the dev's previous game didn't have a dark ending or anything like that. I wonder why did he wanted to change the focus in his second game.

Reactions: ZX7H and Lolikanion

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
"Some parts can be really exciting but we assure you it's non lethal" The receptionist lied as easily as she breathed.
Reach the ending and sees "THAT", not even the ending, the first boss if you don't dance, or the boss of the furry section in the lab.
You "won't die", but YOU ain't living.

Jan 2, 2018
Well it definitely has to do with the keys you find in previous stages.
Also if you go to the gallery and look at every scene there is in the Top Tower, you can find what looks like the actual final boss
Honestly, I'll just waited for people smarter than me to figure that one out.
I'm not good with this kind of ending hunting.

Pokemonlover239

Dec 30, 2018
"Some parts can be really exciting but we assure you it's non lethal" The receptionist lied as easily as she breathed.
Reach the ending and sees "THAT", not even the ending, the first boss if you don't dance, or the boss of the furry section in the lab.
You "won't die", but YOU ain't living.
also one of the 2 claw grabs that the Lab's final boss does also seems lethal if you let it play out

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Yeah I can see why that's so dark. I must admit even at the beginning this entire thing seemed fishy. In the first levels there were testers getting obviously hurt in a "completely safe" enviroment. So I can totally see that ending being the true ending.
But who knows maybe there's another one that's actually the "good ending"

Then again all of this is a little bit weird, the dev's previous game didn't have a dark ending or anything like that. I wonder why did he wanted to change the focus in his second game.
In the gallery (that gets fully unlocked after getting any final) you can see both a scene at the latest level that looks like a final boss and a way to interact with the bad ending that wasnt possible on the ending that I got, so maybe there 3+ endings

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
So how do i open the big purple gate on the last stage? I thought carrying the corrupted cross and having the 4 special keys would do it but nothing.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
So how do i open the big purple gate on the last stage? I thought carrying the corrupted cross and having the 4 special keys would do it but nothing.
You need to collect an item called "Apocrypha" in the corrupted chapel.

in the stage 3 some know where its the tower top key?

Tripl3A

Aug 1, 2018
So for the alt ending you gotta beat the hidden church boss. it'll unlock the heretic chapel area for the top of the tower zone. thats where you gotta insert all 4 paradise keys from the previous missions. That'll lead to the hidden last boss. Which for me, is just as AIDS as the church boss. also tends to bug out and prevent you from escaping a lot.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
God what a shame...
Sometimes I just wish I didn't get things translated.
Not ragging on the fetishes here displayed but it's such rotten luck much of what's here is a major turn-off for me.

I really love this guy's works but... Machines, dolls & nuns are a complete turnoff. The whole... Humiliation & insulting, & the amputating doesn't help either.
So really there was so little for me to enjoy...
I hope everyone else enjoyed themselves.
And as always, he does great work.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Alright. Beaten the game (both endings, but the easier one at last as I already got a glimpse of how to get the other since previous demos) and I'm very happy to see this project finished.
Cherish to Poring for getting another awesome game done! I had fun from beginning to end.

Now I gotta finish it in hard-virgin mode. If anyone interested, I don't mind showing some tips or live of how to easily pass through bosses/stages.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
God what a pain to pass the game with the cross, it makes it more difficult especially in parkur after not falling into the book's trap and beating the secret boss with extra lives and it still took me forever
Zombatar_1.jpg

Now I have to get 4 keys to paradise by the end, I know the location of one and it is well hidden, I can't imagine where those keys will be in the other stages.

Does anyone know where the keys to paradise are in stage 1, 2 and 3? T-T

Reactions: Mistervd

exquisitesapphire

Mar 13, 2020
God what a pain to pass the game with the cross, it makes it more difficult especially in parkur after not falling into the book's trap and beating the secret boss with extra lives and it still took me forever
View attachment 3577657

Now I have to get 4 keys to paradise by the end, I know the location of one and it is well hidden, I can't imagine where those keys will be in the other stages.

Does anyone know where the keys to paradise are in stage 1, 2 and 3? T-T
first one, go to the room with the mimic chest and climb the platforms to top left, once you get it, there'll be a hidden button in the far left wall to escape, dont go through the door.

second one, the first room you meet where hands come out the walls, bait the giant doll into chasing you then get grabbed by the hands to avoid it. then escape and go to the door it came out of for a gear. find the corresponding gear and it'll drop down a chest in the room where you got the golden key from

third one, go right off start, stand on the stool onto a bookcase to unlock the closed portal, go through it. go far right, stack up the boxes on top of each other to the right, then kick the table from the right, she'll start chasing you but she cant go past the boxes. then throw the top box to the left so she cant chase you there either, grab the battery and power the robot right outside. then click the button on top of the stool to turn the portal blue, leads to key.

4.80 star(s) 40 Votes