• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 40 Votes

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
I made a cheat table to make an Xtoy[.]app script for v1.0 of the game.

I made corrections since posting this 2 days ago. The Cheat table now works everywhere, so does the script.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Which boss? Mother chapel boss? You get access to the entrance to the last "secret" stage, although you need some items to fully access it.

the priest women. the one with the projectiles that follows you.

i managed to reach the point where she starts to pull me to her using magic wail the background is black,
i could not pass this section.

Moonwalker74

Mar 2, 2023
the priest women. the one with the projectiles that follows you.

i managed to reach the point where she starts to pull me to her using magic wail the background is black,
i could not pass this section.
10.JPG

You'd want to jump onto any of the tables to avoid the stun sparkles flowing around in circles. Then just start clicking the move key shortly but frequently, to counteract her drag. When the screen starts to shatter you should be fine, but I kept going just to be safe. Then you'll get dragged to her position anyway, but nothing will happed this time. Then the screen will go black or smth like that and you'll get to the safe zone with the checkpoint.

Reactions: White Bomber

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
(SOLVED) i cant open the game after extracting the files. it only allowed me to run directly on winrar with this panel popping up and clicking run
1714372593168.png

anyone got an idea what's the problem?

EDIT: There's an unblock button in the properties setting on the exe, just click it and you should be able to run the game outside of winrar

Last edited:

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
i gotta say, this is one of the most ridiculously good h games I've ever played, and definitely the best h platformer. not all the fetishes landed but still, what a good game.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
i gotta say, this is one of the most ridiculously good h games I've ever played, and definitely the best h platformer. not all the fetishes landed but still, what a good game.
His other game was also excellent, it's really hard to find H games with actual gameplay and not just "go here and play this generic RPG maker turn based combat to get CGs". His art is also full of personality, the only problem with his first tittle was the strange loading times related to bad code maybe, but damn, I would give an arm for a sequel of that one and this one too. (a platformer with combat a la "Succubus Affection" would be awesome).

SaltyMuffin

Mar 24, 2024
I know there a secret at top of there but i can't figure it how to reach there and the the spell seal... and also how to use the Paradise key do we need to obtain all of it or not because i already obtain Mother chaple PK.

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Barely understood the story since I haven't got all the archives yet so Humans and Fiends gets along till Demons tries to ruin it or something?

Sire Loser

Oct 6, 2017
Barely understood the story since I haven't got all the archives yet so Humans and Fiends gets along till Demons tries to ruin it or something?
Basically. in retaliation agains demons most were wiped. And then one of the surviving demons takes residence in castle and begins cloning people and then draining their mana, which in case of men is stored in testicles. All in preparation for revange against humans and fiends. My question is why are some of the fiends helping her? Why the hell is Yi helping her? Is it simply scientific pursuit for her? She is smart so she surely knows what they are doing could potentially lead to genocide of humans and fiends. Maybe she has a deal with Yezter that witches will be spared? Anyone has any idea?

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
something i notice while playing alot of the features are broken like forever virginity mode or the skip button or auto talk

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
Golly gee, I used the power of a search engine by typing in castle of temptation v 1.1:

1.1 changelog:

4/28 V1.1 bugs fix

‧Fixed stage03 BOSS will freeze after H-Scenes.

‧Fixed stage03 BOSS hitbox problem.

‧Fixed player will be blocked at the save point before the final level.

‧Fixed the virgin mode cannot be used

‧Fixed camera lags in some areas.

‧Fixed translation problem

1.0 changelog:

4/27 V1.0 official release (yes it is very hard to figure out this is the FINAL release meaning the full game, bugfixes being the exception)

Got there, because I went on the itch.io page, and 1.1 is the latest version, copy and pasted the title plus latest version number into a search engine, to find the patreon.
somone please post this as 1.0 is very broken

Reactions: PootisPenser76

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
i cant seem to beat the boss of the second level, does anyone have a save just beyond that point? thanks
Tbh, that's the most frustrating boss, specially the second part. I won't lend a save as many others did that already, but if you want some tips:
1) Don't let the blonde dolls grab you (it's insta-death).
2) Always preserve your cloak. It's the only thing protecting you from grabs and doll orbs.
3) If transformed into a doll, you can pause the game and press the arrow keys to free yourself without the game advancing (it works for other struggle stances as well).
4) Master Doll reanimates dolls that go under its cloak, so a valid strategy is grabbing those and throwing them above her if possible.
5) Reanimated dolls always run facing the place you're standing, so you can avoid the ones avobe by running past them before they fall. For those in the ground, just jump over them (I'd recommend them running towards Master Doll to avoid them spawning ahead of you).

Bella Nya

Mar 22, 2024
Yeah I can see why that's so dark. I must admit even at the beginning this entire thing seemed fishy. In the first levels there were testers getting obviously hurt in a "completely safe" enviroment. So I can totally see that ending being the true ending.
But who knows maybe there's another one that's actually the "good ending"

Then again all of this is a little bit weird, the dev's previous game didn't have a dark ending or anything like that. I wonder why did he wanted to change the focus in his second game.

I want to know if there is any secret endings, and if so, how do we get them!? I only know of the happy ending with the green robots and this ending.

Is there any step by step guide to attaining any other endings?

Also, the dev seemed to not be mentally well through this game's creation and it reflected itself in how unhinged things like the laboratory got.
Poor little guy...

Giology

Sep 30, 2021
Where specifically is the Gallery? I've finished the game and it isn't appearing anywhere in the game, this game was extremely tedious.

I found in the menu, man I was blind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PootisPenser76
4.80 star(s) 40 Votes