4.80 star(s) 41 Votes

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
Man, this boss is giving him so many headaches. He deserves all the love in the world. I remember him talking about the boss on the first updates of the forbidden lab, and it still is being developed. Let's hope for an april release or something near that.
Yeah, the way he talks about it makes me believe that this update could have been released in December-early January, but without boss lol.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, the way he talks about it makes me believe that this update could have been released in December-early January, but without boss lol.
Yep, I remember him mentioning "The update will launch probably on November, then december..." and always the boss was between those delays.
Not complaining tho, I prefer him taking all the time he needs. Watching what he did on the last 2 updates, I know he's a genious.

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
Yep, I remember him mentioning "The update will launch probably on November, then december..." and always the boss was between those delays.
Not complaining tho, I prefer him taking all the time he needs. Watching what he did on the last 2 updates, I know he's a genious.
I just hope that he has a clear idea about the boss of The Chapel so we can have it 2-3 months earlier hahahaha

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I just hope that he has a clear idea about the boss of The Chapel so we can have it 2-3 months earlier hahahaha
Yeah, pretty excited about the chapel too. Let's see what he comes up with, nuns,confession rooms, gross angels...? Let's hope he keeps the originality on the enemies and puzzles.
And let's hope to get the release on april, I need my dose of poring's animations xD

Mar 28, 2019
too right his monster designs ARE amazing some of the more interesting ive seen ever fun game too

Last edited:

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
too right his monster designs ARE total genius some of the more interesting ive seen ever fun game too
Yeah, I remember someone here saying that. I think the best point of his game is that the enemies are not the typical bunch of monstergirls (slime, alraune, harpy for example), but instead he tries to make his own original designs, which is one of the reasons I love this game.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2020
Yeah, I remember someone here saying that. I think the best point of his game is that the enemies are not the typical bunch of monstergirls (slime, alraune, harpy for example), but instead he tries to make his own original designs, which is one of the reasons I love this game.
hey that someone has a name meanie! jk, Yeah while obviously great if your going to do a fetish like monster girls just go bat shit mental with it. Im glad poring does just that.

And yeah I think this boss will be good and so will the new area but man the guy seems deflated. Still, he is certainly better then alot of other creators of these lewd games and while I wish like most of these games we got content faster its clear that poring cares about quality without it jeopardising his own work.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
the gameplay itself is kinda meh. all you do is walk and run. but the game somehow was still interesting. dollhouse was quite the creepy stage

too bad galery mode seems buggy for me. no matter what i do my character just freezes for 2 sec and thats it

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
Progress report (20210310)

Let me report on the progress first.
I have completed 3 H scenes in the BOSS part, and then I have about 5 more to do.
I still have a lot of actions that I haven't done yet.

I said that I want to finish all the art parts this month,
so that I have a chance to complete this stage at the end of April.

Recently, I was thinking about what elements I can add to this game to make it better,
or what else is missing in this game.
I have received an advice that I can add a Monster Girl Encyclopedia to
introduce this worldview.
I think this idea is good.
However, it may take a while for me to implement it.
There should be a lot of text I need to do.
So I will not make this part recently.

I think the worldview is very important,
so I took some time to sort out the plot of the story a while ago.
I hope players can enjoy the game I have completed from this worldview.

and I have determined that it will be updated in the next version a ($10 version).
I will add "Virgin Mode" for the $10 version. (F yeah!)
Players turning on virginity mode will have the following effects:
1. Change the dialogue of all the characters in the sexual scene,
they will irritate you with more humiliating words.
2. Once you have sex, you will have a direct orgasm.

Yes, this mode is basically just to change the dialogue,
you can freely change "Virgin Mode" in the lobby.

This mode may affect the difficulty, but there will be no additional rewards.

Maybe I will give achievements in the Steam version in the future,
but there will not be any game rewards now.
I think even the same H scenes can be more better as long as there are different dialogues.
So I want to try to see how effective this is, and it doesn't take too much time to do it.

The next progress report will be on the 25th.
I expect to release this month’s reward on the 20th.
Sorry I can only release reward once a month.

There are only two rewards that I can give out at present,
so after I give out reward in the next month, I hope I can complete the lab within one month.
(We all believe in you, Poring!)
1615385768140.png

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
Progress report (20210310)

Let me report on the progress first.
I have completed 3 H scenes in the BOSS part, and then I have about 5 more to do.
I still have a lot of actions that I haven't done yet.

I said that I want to finish all the art parts this month,
so that I have a chance to complete this stage at the end of April.

Recently, I was thinking about what elements I can add to this game to make it better,
or what else is missing in this game.
I have received an advice that I can add a Monster Girl Encyclopedia to
introduce this worldview.
I think this idea is good.
However, it may take a while for me to implement it.
There should be a lot of text I need to do.
So I will not make this part recently.

I think the worldview is very important,
so I took some time to sort out the plot of the story a while ago.
I hope players can enjoy the game I have completed from this worldview.

and I have determined that it will be updated in the next version a ($10 version).
I will add "Virgin Mode" for the $10 version. (F yeah!)
Players turning on virginity mode will have the following effects:
1. Change the dialogue of all the characters in the sexual scene,
they will irritate you with more humiliating words.
2. Once you have sex, you will have a direct orgasm.

Yes, this mode is basically just to change the dialogue,
you can freely change "Virgin Mode" in the lobby.

This mode may affect the difficulty, but there will be no additional rewards.

Maybe I will give achievements in the Steam version in the future,
but there will not be any game rewards now.
I think even the same H scenes can be more better as long as there are different dialogues.
So I want to try to see how effective this is, and it doesn't take too much time to do it.

The next progress report will be on the 25th.
I expect to release this month’s reward on the 20th.
Sorry I can only release reward once a month.

There are only two rewards that I can give out at present,
so after I give out reward in the next month, I hope I can complete the lab within one month.
(We all believe in you, Poring!)
View attachment 1077189
Do you know when will this released?

• Angry
Reactions: dickerducker
4.80 star(s) 41 Votes