4.60 star(s) 45 Votes

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Hey there, Poring has opened a ci-en page and a fantia page, mainly focused for the japanese public.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
So in news: poring decides to split game in packages, 1 lvl in separate file(current version has 3 lvls, so each lvl will be different executable with different download link). Reasons for that: someone tried to sell this game, so he thinks spliting games in parts will help against piracy.

He is not sure bout this idea, thats why he made a pol on patreon bout should he split game in parts till its finished or should he not.

Im not sure how is this possible, also not sure how this idea beats piracy and general stealing tho, maybe someone just trolling him by spaming claims on his content and trying to sell it just to piss him off. Honestly whole situation sounds bizzare.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Pretty long progress update for all users on his support pages:

Sorry, no update for a while.
Before that, I'd like to inform you about something important.
I'm going to open a vote about the problems with the sponsored version of the game.
But please don't worry, it's not about deleting content or anything.
As for the details of the vote, please go to the article and read it.
This is a vote for $5 supporter or more, so if you have any comments.
If you have any comments, please let me know.
The vote will be open for two weeks.
Here I will talk about what I have done recently.

I looked at the last progress report a little bit and realized that it really hasn't been updated for a while.
Anyway, I'll list what I've been doing recently, starting with the management part.

First of all, the Steam thing, the Steam version has been done.
But I have to wait a while to get the game on steam again, so I'll leave this part.
I will inform you again if there is any new news.

As for the cover for the Steam version, it is still being drawn, and I will make it public after the game on Steam.
If unfortunately I still can't get the game on steam, the cover will be released as an illustration.
Of course I still hope to use it.
And the other cover is next February, there will be no progress now.

The artist who helped me with the background has been working with me for a month now.
Although the speed is not fast, but the situation is not bad, then I will also work with him to complete the next part.

In the meantime, I've reopened fnatia and opened ci-en.
These two places are mainly for the Japanese language.
In fact, I wanted to wait for the new cover to be painted before opening it.
But now I have someone to help me with the site, so I'll do it together.
And the content will be synchronized from now.
However, in addition to the game's sponsorship bonus, most of the articles will not be transferred over.

The above is about the management part, then I will talk about the game progress part:

At present, the characters of this stage has been designed, is currently scheduled to be 7 kinds.
Character is not much, but H scenes of they will be very full.
Unlike the laboratory, although have many characters, but the type of H scenes are only 1-2 kinds.
Anyway, I will focus on the drawing of the characters, I hope that this time the H scenes are very adequate.

Z2Pwa1BusB0SpF29fmAJlslS.gif JwVPpDGVmUDx1AMr8h0LYFrC.gif
Sister
At first, I thought it would be strange to use blue skin, but after painting it actually feels not bad, and should retain this setting.

This is the current design of the character, because of the relationship between the stage some characters may have two looks.
I will slowly reveal the content of the stage later.
I have just recently started the character drawing part, so there is still very little to see.
And I already have a clearer idea of the design of the stage, and I will implement it according to the current idea afterwards.

I thought it would be easier to get more people, but it's actually been a really busy time.
I don't do things myself, but I still have to spend time communicating and reviewing.
Maybe it's just because I had to spend so much time building the foundation in the beginning.
I'm not sure how it's working out yet, but it should make the game faster.

All in all, next month I hope to release some H scenes at the end of the month as a supporter bonus.
Just like before, the reward is issued every month until the stage is completed.
I said I was going to take a break, but I haven't taken any so far.
When I started working on the game, the feeling of working days and holidays became increasingly blurred.
Now there is basically no working days and holidays.
Ask me to rest I also can not spare, that's it.
To be honest, I should spend time to find a new place to live, this is what I want to do now.

The next progress report may be near the end of the year, and I will go back to twice a month progress reports after releasing the awards.
Lastly, please remember to vote on the sponsored version of the game.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
As for the 500Yen supporters or more, there's a poll deciding wheter the game gets released as usual or gets released on different builds, and in the end, when it's finished, put them all in one main game. I don't really get the reason, maybe to fight piracy or someone messing with his game, but well, there it is.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
he specifically mention "illegal selling", aka making money off his back. Which sounds weird to me since aren't those type already counterproductive to begin with? (pay money to get a "free" game?!?)

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
he specifically mention "illegal selling", aka making money off his back. Which sounds weird to me since aren't those type already counterproductive to begin with? (pay money to get a "free" game?!?)
What game are you saying is free?

cfmoi2013

Aug 24, 2019
nothing is free and he really deserves the money for making this game

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes