Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Casual Desires - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [0.8] [ionDivvy]

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
2020/10/02: Updated Mod, 0.4b

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.4b
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.4b
  • Fixed couple variable/condition bugs
  • Added Name Change
  • Added Gallery Name Change
  • Added Named Saves
Download: - - -
Thanks for updating but the Cheat button in lower right is gone and I can't figure out how to change the stats. It's not listed as one of the options in Mod Options in the side menu on Right Click.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/12/05: Updated Mod, 0.5b

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.5b
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.5b
  • Updated Cheat Menu

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
2020/12/05: Updated Mod, 0.5b

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.5b
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.5b
  • Updated Cheat Menu
Thank you soooooooo much for your work on this. Your mods are totally helpful.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Not dead... Oscar's just been away.. he should be working on it when he has the time.. pretty sure he has a huge backlog right now lol...
Checked his patreon, he is pumping mods left and right. I guess patience will bring fruit.

Reactions: lilDee

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, i dont know if its the expectation or the little detail the mod is 2 releases behind...and since you cant/want continue a game vanilla after you started with mods, the number of people asking for updates will grow...
I know the modders do great work, spend quite some time for it and earn little for improving some games overall quality by 200%, but it still would be nice to get a hint if the mod/game got forgotten, needs to wait or will not be updated anymore. At least thats the questions in my head.