Mod Ren'Py Casual Desires v0.19 - Gallery Mod [0.8.0] [Kinky Bully]

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
If you want to maintain it from now on, I can send you the template of the first thread so you can create your own thread. I would put this one in abandonned, and add a link to your new thread.

• Sad
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Is this mod compatible with version 0.18c?
It should be, but in any case, for your convenience, the entire mod is contained into a folder named azkMod. It means that if it doesn't work properly you can just delete the folder to uninstall the mod.

Reactions: Feyd

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Kinky Bully are you only updating for main releases, or did you just miss .18c coming out? I wouldn't be surprised if you did, I don't think it got promoted due to the asinine new rules that make the "Latest Updates" page not actually show the latest updates, rabble rabble rabble. But yeah, if you didn't know, it's out and, going by the changelog in the main thread OP, it appears to have actual new content rather than just being a bugfix.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Kinky Bully are you only updating for main releases, or did you just miss .18c coming out? I wouldn't be surprised if you did, I don't think it got promoted due to the asinine new rules that make the "Latest Updates" page not actually show the latest updates, rabble rabble rabble. But yeah, if you didn't know, it's out and, going by the changelog in the main thread OP, it appears to have actual new content rather than just being a bugfix.
.18c... Did it have anything new? Sexual Content-wise.