Seeking Casual public nudity allowed through the whole game

vagabond222

May 14, 2019
I'm looking for games where you can be naked from the beginning or early in the game and stay that way. I don't want to be assaulted or prevented from progressing because I'm naked. It doesn't have to be all about exhibitionism. Basically games that allow a nudist playthrough.
A decent example I found is Blue Guardian: Margaret, which I got through almost entirely without being dressed.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
My all-time favorite H-game "Naedoko Demon's Ground" which is sadly banned from this site due to Rule 7(due to the artstyle it is debatable whether that ban is fair), does fit that bill, you can indeed be naked in all but one "town" area in the very late game, though the first "layer" it might be a little tricky due to traps in the world, but at the same time the clothes you may need to use will be very light (in fact what you ahve access to in general at that staeg will be very like, like jsut a pair of panties, OR a leaf based bra etc, but it wont be that long before the "damage" from traps are so negligible, that going full nude is more than possible

As for the gameplay other than that it is a female protagonist, though she doesn't fight directly herself, but rather using monsters birthed from pregnancy that have occurred among other things from defeat rape, mainly by tentacles of various sizes and shapes. It also features futa as well as secondary theme after tentacles, if that is something that matter to you.

Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in it, and maybe I can guide you in the right direction anyway ;) (Also I am making a bit of a mod for it, no promises when it will be done, maybe weeks, maybe years, so don't wait for it, if you are interested, the game is already really good)

EDIT: Naedoko Demon's Ground has at this point in time now been unbanned and you can thus find it at this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/

Last edited:

krowlyfan

Dec 8, 2018
Warlock and Boobs has a ton of public nudity. The male main character Krowly can be nude from the beginning of the game. If your lust is high enough, he will walk around with an erection. The most recent versions let you travel with other party members and undress them as well. There are also nudity events in the game like "topless Friday" at the tavern. Check out the screenshots here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-341-hotfix-3-boobsgames.18692/