4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ165659_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Eliza is a fledgling "wolf-user" lost in an ancient dungeon---
Help her return to the surface as a pregnant princess with her wolf-companion Jupiri.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-16
Release Date: 2015-12-25
Original Title: 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~
Developer: Tsukinomizu Project
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.12
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

Patches:
Weapon fixes
Extras: List of Collectibles - List of Pistons

RJ165659_img_smp1.jpg RJ165659_img_smp2.jpg RJ165659_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Bannable or Not, it's still not a good game... Played it before. It's soo hard to understand what you're doing, the story is wobbly and super weird (its like pokemon but much much worse somehow), art is Meh at best, the MP as you can clearly see is a loli (and sadly its not small and young enough to be fappable) So a Minus from me c:
I kinda have to agree. And I'm into lolis. Tried playing this game a few months ago, played for 3-7 hours and then just sorta dropped it. It's still on my hard drive, but I don't feel like returning to it.

IMO the other game from the same creator, Lily Knight Saga, is way better. No loli MC there though.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017

The game is quite old and a reasonable solution. I couldn't find it anymore either. But here you could see if there is something helpful with ^^

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Bannable or Not, it's still not a good game... Played it before. It's soo hard to understand what you're doing, the story is wobbly and super weird (its like pokemon but much much worse somehow), art is Meh at best, the MP as you can clearly see is a loli (and sadly its not small and young enough to be fappable) So a Minus from me c:
You may not understand its appeal, but it's a fairly decent game iirc. Although, I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for lolis. Or futas. But rape aspect was fine, I think. Still, kokona online was better despite poor translation.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Ohh wow, ehmm Didn't expect to get ownership of the actual game thread for it, as I have no affiliation of any kind with then original game, nor the translation of it, though as I did write in the original request thread, I am making a mod mainly expanding on the pregnancy and giving a bit of customization of the monsters via it. So do expect a mod thread for that in the future, still an great game on its own ofc

That said actually does seem like the version uploaded here do lack a bit of a fix in regards to some monsters not having their weapon equipped (which means they will have a wrong weapon attack type), and some other minor things, on the flip side the pictures for the monsters in the party screen seem to be translated in this version so that is nice. Don't really remember where exactly I downloaded my version originally, been a long time, but unless someone beats me to it, I try to see if I can find those fixed files too and get them in here

Cute.....how's the translation?
..thanks for the share...

Thanks for allowing it....
Translation is really really good, a proper manual translation, that clearly been given a lot of effort

Matter of taste I guess, I absolutely LOVE the game

VidyaNoz

Apr 7, 2021
I enjoyed it when I played through it last year, and tentacle heavy stuff isn't normally my thing. I actually just recommended it to someone the other day funny enough. I liked seeing what horrible male or adorable girl monster i'd create with each egg and enjoyed the friendship/relationship built between the recurring characters.

My biggest complaint was probably.... if you are trying to breed every type of monster, the game winds up pretty damn long.

Reactions: Thronico

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
It was ok. Translation is good, art style is nice. Plot and gameplay weren't my thing though.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
ohh seems I still have the original zip with the fixed files so here, just overwrite the data directory of the game, and it should work.
Should be noted that for the weapons you still have to actually equip the weapons on the monsters that don't have them if you already started a save file, but after that it should work as intended, alternatively if you start a new game they should all start with them equipped

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
You may not understand its appeal, but it's a fairly decent game iirc. Although, I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for lolis. Or futas. But rape aspect was fine, I think. Still, kokona online was better despite poor translation.
kokona online?? what game is that??

also nice upload, thanks for sharing playing it in a while

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes