RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Oh I never thought this one would be allowed here lol. Not sure if it's a different version than mine. Played it long ago and finished it but I tried to complete it 100% and just moved onto a different game. I remember there was some kind of souvenir collection and no hints anywhere about where they could be, so you had to explore all of the maps and hope you don't skip any, and no idea what the reward was.
It was a nice game besides the problems to fully complete it. Also they made a short ova of it.

Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson
Sep 12, 2018
This should be the first of my 3 saves, (fully completed game on hard, including the extra dungeon after the story is complete), as well as the PublicData file, that is needed for the gallery unlock
I remember beating this game years ago and not knowing what to do after which kinda got to me.
I beat Lily Knight to completion as that was way easier to me xD
Anyway thanks for this.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Ah yeah, lots and looooots of collectibles in that game. Some really easy to miss too. Some kind soul made a list of all the collectibles and how to get them on ULMF and I made a copy of it, so I'm gonna save everyone a ton of pain and repost it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Ah yeah, lots and looooots of collectibles in that game. Some really easy to miss too. Some kind soul made a list of all the collectibles and how to get them on ULMF and I made a copy of it, so I'm gonna save everyone a ton of pain and repost it.

ty I miss one or two gift back then

anyway, is it possible to beat those abc princess on pregnant knight hq door?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019

No, you have to loose that one to progress the story and there are no map for the inside of the checkpoint, and they will keep healing for for around 2k each round all of them and they have 9999 HP, MAYBE, just MAYBE on easy with a full lvl 99 party of high damage characters it might be possible, with the limited amount of rounds you have to beat them, but even then I doubt it, and you certainly wont get anything for your effort, if you somehow manage

Reactions: asriu

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Wasn't even aware that this was ever banned :')
But still nice to have a reminder to play this again.
Never really understood why some people wanna ban loli or shota stuff.
In the end it's just drawings and they won't hurt anyone and I think as long as it doesn't involve actual people pretty much everything is fine. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to consume this genre, if it offends or disgusts you.
I personally really hate gore or scat content, but I wouldn't want to take it away from people, who like that stuff either, because I'm capable of just not watching it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019

You may want to consider moving the "Swimsuit" up under the normal "Costumes" section as it is NOT a part of the swinsuit set

So, anyone know where can I get the "Proper Swimsuit"?
You need to Deep World the monster Dromog

ttt111111

Jul 7, 2018
not into tentacles or birthing but the games story was decent so i actually played through the whole thing

was a nightmare actually finding info on this shit

in the end i went with the ladybug monster and the other monster that attacks twice, put 2 of those things that let the monsters attack a third time on them and steamrolled

jloki02

Sep 19, 2018
You may want to consider moving the "Swimsuit" up under the normal "Costumes" section as it is NOT a part of the swinsuit set

You need to Deep World the monster Dromog
Im sorry so do i need to go somewhere in map to beat a monster to get item?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes