RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Im sorry so do i need to go somewhere in map to beat a monster to get item?
no, each monster once they reach a certain level get a skill to deep world which will then turn the monster into a specific thing (in the case of Dromog you get the swimsuit costume, some might give you a certain item, or even turn into a different monster etc), so probably a good idea to save before doing it in case they turn into something useless, as you will loose the monster in the process

Reactions: Biergutz

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Is this a new version with a better translation or just the game sneaking out of an R7 ban?

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
That list will be very useful, thank you. I was missing 3 or 4 of those and since it just says "it's an empty box" you have no clue where to look at. At most maybe pinpoint the areas after or before the boxes next to the empty spots.

Reactions: Deathwings

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone have the guide? I have mons in my party i dont remember what im doing with haha

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I remember years back someone posted it and it was banned, I guess f95 is loosening their loli restrictions.

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I'm usually meh about loli, not my thing, but I don't judge, but that character literally looks like a toddler.

Jun 1, 2017
ohh seems I still have the original 7z with the fixed files so here, just overwrite the rv2data files in the data directory of the game, and it should work. Should be noted that for the weapons you still have to actually equip the weapons on the monsters that don't have them if you already started a save file, but after that it should work as intended, alternatively if you start a new game they should all start with them equipped
I'm having issues downloading the attachment - is anyone able to confirm that the link is functional?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
So that is okay but shotacon is juste a no-go ? I struggle to fucking understand the modos of this forum
There's no hard and fast rule. It's a case by case thing and obviously subjective. You're looking for a hard and fast definition of "looks like a kid" but there really isn't one.

Reactions: Furyous D

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I still can't understand what makes mods allow this kind of game tbh
Jesus, imagine feeling self righteous on a hentai game forum.

You seem to frequently play games that involve drugging, raping, binding, forcibly impregnating, and beating women by all manners of men, women, beasts, animals, monsters, and more. Do you consider yourself a closet rapist? Or do you separate your imaginary kinks from reality, jerk it, and go on with your life?

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
No, you have to loose that one to progress the story and there are no map for the inside of the checkpoint, and they will keep healing for for around 2k each round all of them and they have 9999 HP, MAYBE, just MAYBE on easy with a full lvl 99 party of high damage characters it might be possible, with the limited amount of rounds you have to beat them, but even then I doubt it, and you certainly wont get anything for your effort, if you somehow manage
so it really hard point on scenario huh
I just curious what will happen if beat them, been tried with wolf girl max level mini demon girl basicaly full party max level still lose lol

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
There's no hard and fast rule. It's a case by case thing and obviously subjective. You're looking for a hard and fast definition of "looks like a kid" but there really isn't one.
Anything subjective about different genders? Or it's just the mods can't fap to young boys lol

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes