RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I can see I left the monster log at 84% after finishing the game. If at least it was split by areas... I guess it's good if you like exploring without handholding like nowadays games do all the time. The bottom part of each enemy entry isn't translated so no idea if it could be useful to locate the ones around it you don't have. Not sure right now where another fairy could be, would have to go play again to see.

And well, I'll just take whatever they allow and not go on threads of those genres I hate to complain. Virtually nothing here has consent and is illegal irl.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to reacquire a Fairy? You get one early, but they leave for story reasons. ULMF states that after you get out of the lower area, you can fight the boss of the dark woods (not the electricity guy, but a different one) and you can get another fairy after that. Does anyone know what they mean? I've explored it thoroughly and can't find it.
Go talk to the demon straight north of where you land when you enter in the Night forest or whatever it is called below that first forest in the game(in the western end of that forest), you do need to be able to birth tentacle pieces before you can do his event

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Was already uploaded here, but deleted after 1 or 2 days because of rule 7. :/
Just like Black-Market and many more...
But it looks like it's going in the right direction with finally allowing loli content here.
Yeah I forgot to add that bit to my comment. i knew it was uploaded here but it's no way worse than this game. So we have inconsistency.
My personal favorite though is proud father vs parental love.

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
this game is so good, i finished it a long time and the h version was good too
It was pretty good when I played it

The game is quite old and a reasonable solution. I couldn't find it anymore either. But here you could see if there is something helpful with ^^
I played this game a long time ago and really liked it. But I couldn't finish it because the Futa Level shriveled my dick. Futa's a hard squick for me, like scat or diapers. ( whereas tentacle rape is not lol )

And its even weirder, because forced sissifcation of MC is something I like, or even gay rape of MC, but not seeking out of sissies, or futas, or gay men or having a female MC that grows a dick.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So how do monsters 'rank up'?
the only ranking up happening is normal leveling like any other RPG game, ie they are a part of your party when you fight (though they don't have to be in the active party (ie slot 1-4), they do get xp from fights even at slot 5-8 as well even if not actively participating. You do need to have them with you though, if they are sitting in the base they wont get any xp

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
the only ranking up happening is normal leveling like any other RPG game, ie they are a part of your party when you fight
Hmm, I think I was confused by a couple of dialogues. I guess the second is about using the deep world transformation then birthing another of the same type.

dialogue.png

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Go talk to the demon straight north of where you land when you enter in the Night forest or whatever it is called below that first forest in the game(in the western end of that forest), you do need to be able to birth tentacle pieces before you can do his event
Ah, I'm too early. Thank you!

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
What's the point of banning it? It's legal in most of the world including the US and most of Europe and not hurting anyone. You could make the same argument to ban any other fetishes you personally dislike but who cares really? Just filter out the tag if it bothers you.
No no don't get me wrong, i don't mind this type of content, but eehhh one of my fav games (kozue's strange journey) got taken down 'cuz of lolis, even tho the characters look more mature than these ones.

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
Jesus, imagine feeling self righteous on a hentai game forum.

You seem to frequently play games that involve drugging, raping, binding, forcibly impregnating, and beating women by all manners of men, women, beasts, animals, monsters, and more. Do you consider yourself a closet rapist? Or do you separate your imaginary kinks from reality, jerk it, and go on with your life?
No no, i don't mean "take this down hurr durr" or something like that, i'm just jealous that some games are allowed while other games are not, like kozue's strange journey, got taken down 'cuz of lolis, even though the character look kind of the same age if not older. I just don't understand what makes the mods think "this is ok and this isn't"

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hmm, I think I was confused by a couple of dialogues. I guess the second is about using the deep world transformation then birthing another of the same type.

View attachment 1149704
Correct the lower one is about deep worlding, and the fact that the deep world skill is the last skill a monster get, so once they have that they wont get anymore skills.

But yeah I geuss there is the ranking of the pregnant princesses in the Akurem knight "organization", but that is really just a plot point, and not anything that affect the gameplay otherwise

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I just don't understand what makes the mods think "this is ok and this isn't"
I believe it's a mix of 2 factors. The first is which mod is reviewing the request, some will ok it while others will not. The second is how R7 is worded, it's not to do with how young the loli looks, it's how mature they act. I could be misinterpreting the rule but I think it just means loli is okay as long as they realize the sexual situation so they can't be taken advantage of.

That said I rarely play loli games (Preg main) so I don't know how many loli games are on the site that were OK'd while the loli is so young they are dumb as bricks to violate the rule.

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
I believe it's a mix of 2 factors. The first is which mod is reviewing the request, some will ok it while others will not. The second is how R7 is worded, it's not to do with how young the loli looks, it's how mature they act. I could be misinterpreting the rule but I think it just means loli is okay as long as they realize the sexual situation so they can't be taken advantage of.

That said I rarely play loli games (Preg main) so I don't know how many loli games are on the site that were OK'd while the loli is so young they are dumb as bricks to violate the rule.
If the 1st factor is what you said, then, in my opinion, it's not a good moderation, i think some mods, like 5 or 6 have to view the content and vote yes if allowed or no if not, and give an explanation when the post gets approved or removed.
The 2nd factor is fair enough, and honestly i can't say much about this game's characters mentalities 'cause i didn't play it.
But man, they removed my fav game :')

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
Hello everyone ! Is there a person who could remove censorship in this game? Or make a patch that would remove it? Because of censorship, pleasure from this game is lost more than half ......

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hello everyone ! Is there a person who could remove censorship in this game? Or make a patch that would remove it? Because of censorship, pleasure from this game is lost more than half ......
like with most games, you would have to redraw every single picture sadly

Avesin

Jul 30, 2018
I feel like I've played a game like this before, where monsters you give birth to can join you as your party. Is there actually something like this or did I just forget playing this before?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I feel like I've played a game like this before, where monsters you give birth to can join you as your party. Is there actually something like this or did I just forget playing this before?
I mean the game itself is from 2015, and even the translation is pretty darn old (not sure exactly when it was translated), so it is very possible you played it before, if you do figure out, there is another game with a similar idea of birting monsters to fight for you, by all means let me know, as I certainly would be interested in trying that out too :)

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes