RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I mean the game itself is from 2015, and even the translation is pretty darn old (not sure exactly when it was translated), so it is very possible you played it before, if you do figure out, there is another game with a similar idea of birting monsters to fight for you, by all means let me know, as I certainly would be interested in trying that out too :)
Hello Just wanna ask how does Eliza level up? Do you just have to give birth until it happens or as you progress through the storyline?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hello Just wanna ask how does Eliza level up? Do you just have to give birth until it happens or as you progress through the storyline?
She doesn't, as she doesn't actively fight anyway (unless being raped by your own monsters for buffs to said monsters count as "actively fighting" I geuss xD), only your monsters level up. If you talk about the "sex skills" listed at the bottom of the H-experince screens, those just unlock at specific points in the story

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
She doesn't, as she doesn't actively fight anyway (unless being raped by your own monsters for buffs to said monsters count as "actively fighting" I geuss xD), only your monsters level up. If you talk about the "sex skills" listed at the bottom of the H-experince screens, those just unlock at specific points in the story
Well I'm asking because the skill tree for the lighting eggs on the maternity isn't still available on me? Do i need to progress to unlock those? As for the level up that I'm talking about is the one where her hp increases because there's a monster in the forest said that you need to first increase your rank first so yeah xD

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Well I'm asking because the skill tree for the lighting eggs on the maternity isn't still available on me? Do i need to progress to unlock those? As for the level up that I'm talking about is the one where her hp increases because there's a monster in the forest said that you need to first increase your rank first so yeah xD
Yes all of that just happen as you progress the story naturally
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
So Is there any reason why she can't birth the Magical touch Thundercloud?
Plot reason. She simply isn't far along enough to do it. As you progress through the plot, she gets put through the wringer and become able to handle bigger and stranger eggs as a result.

Reactions: Gummiel

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Alright, here's the information I have on this game.

I'm also missing a bunch of monsters. I saw a list in an earlier post that I'll look at tonight. Sorry for all the abbreviations. I made this on the fly as I was playing to keep track of all the transformations. It's been so long since I played this game that I've forgotten most of it and will probably need to start over.

Reactions: room217

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Plot reason. She simply isn't far along enough to do it. As you progress through the plot, she gets put through the wringer and become able to handle bigger and stranger eggs as a result.
Ah i see thanks for the information xD by the way Is the egg drop by the boss rare? I mean do the boss gets respawn again if you somehow misses to get the egg?

Trollwut

Oct 14, 2019
Alright, here's the information I have on this game.

I'm also missing a bunch of monsters. I saw a list in an earlier post that I'll look at tonight. Sorry for all the abbreviations. I made this on the fly as I was playing to keep track of all the transformations. It's been so long since I played this game that I've forgotten most of it and will probably need to start over.
Missing one

PastaKing

Jan 9, 2019
I'm stuck in pirate ship on flooded level. There is water on the middle of room and i cant go on the other side.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So the color of the crystal in front of it is the indicator that you need to press?
ehm... I doubt it, as there are no real indicators for the other portals anyway, think youa re just supposed to trial and error for all the portals in that part of the tower, probably a coincidence in that particular case, but ofc without asking the actual devs of the game, we wont know for sure, if there is a connection there

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
ehm... I doubt it, as there are no real indicators for the other portals anyway, think youa re just supposed to trial and error for all the portals in that part of the tower, probably a coincidence in that particular case, but ofc without asking the actual devs of the game, we wont know for sure, if there is a connection there
Hahaha yeah never noticed the colors of these crystal because I was rushing the story to continue on and I know what you mean I racked my brain trying to think what switch would've activated that one then I gave up and decided to proceed on thank god you gave me the answer xD

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes