RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
ok imma number this out to make it clearer to see.
1. Yes, esc/0/backspace doesn't work, including anything i map as the same button doesn't work.
2. I haven't got any other RPGM VXAce games rn.
3. I have already tried re installing the game, Copied save in a safe folder, deleted game. re unpacked, bring back save and is still there.

I am getting tired of this error, i am trying even to play with i annoying but it's too much having to alt tab twice each time i want to exit something...
hmm... running out of ideas here now :/
I assume you do have the VXAce RTP installed, since you can run the game at least? (Just making sure here), could maybe try and reinstall the RTP as well
Also make sure you are using Japanese Locale (either directly in windows, or via Locale Emulator or similar software).
But yeah these are kinda on the unlikely side of things, but as I said running out of ideas here for your issues sorry :( Hope you somehow managed to fix it though, is an amazing game afterall imo

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
hmm... running out of ideas here now :/
I assume you do have the VXAce RTP installed, since you can run the game at least? (Just making sure here), could maybe try and reinstall the RTP as well
Also make sure you are using Japanese Locale (either directly in windows, or via Locale Emulator or similar software).
But yeah these are kinda on the unlikely side of things, but as I said running out of ideas here for your issues sorry :( Hope you somehow managed to fix it though, is an amazing game afterall imo
OMG It works, seems the problem i was getting was from not using the japanese locale? I just started it up with locale emulator and it worked perfectly. Thank you!!!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
OMG It works, seems the problem i was getting was from not using the japanese locale? I just started it up with locale emulator and it worked perfectly. Thank you!!!
Nice enjoy, for future reference that is really one of the first thing you should try with Japanese created games (which is probably like 90% of the games on here, or heck even of H-games in general), so must admit I thought you had tried that part already

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
About deep world transformation, are the rewards fixed or they are dependent on the sex and level of the monster? because as a completionist the worst thing will be they being level dependent and grinding those shits to max even with double xp, this is SMT levels of bad progression

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
About deep world transformation, are the rewards fixed or they are dependent on the sex and level of the monster? because as a completionist the worst thing will be they being level dependent and grinding those shits to max even with double xp, this is SMT levels of bad progression
They are fixed for each monster

Reactions: Tired Noir

Thecoolnoob55

Dec 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to get past the cave area? I got the swimsuit and loveswim, but Eliza keeps telling me I need an aquatic monster

kxl

Apr 18, 2021
Nice enjoy, for future reference that is really one of the first thing you should try with Japanese created games (which is probably like 90% of the games on here, or heck even of H-games in general), so must admit I thought you had tried that part already
Also, I had a case where h-game was requiring en-us system locale. (probably because my locale have comma as decimal point separator). It was a weird thing to: set English locale using using locale emulator.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Dropping by to say thanks for the upload, and to also let it be known that the Mega link is dead.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Dropping by to say thanks for the upload, and to also let it be known that the Mega link is dead.
While I own the OP I don't have control over tags nor am I owner of any of the downloads. So for future reference anything like that, it is better to use the report function on the post to make sure the staff get notified of the problem, in case they dont watch the thread anymore. (I reported the post this time though, so shouldn't be needed for you to do it this time). Also I crossed out the MEGA link out for now in the text untill a staff get a new one up

EDIT: well, seems a mod just removed the mega link altogether instead

Last edited:

Storklow

Jun 14, 2020
Couple of questions regarding some of the scenes.

How do you start the Kakae questline?

Finally how do you provide eggs in the middle layer towen?

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Couple of questions regarding some of the scenes.

How do you start the Kakae questline?

Finally how do you provide eggs in the middle layer towen?
well providing eggs is the questline for kakae, and you simply go to her while being pregnant (first time it doesn't matter what you are pregnant with, subsequent times you need to pregnant with specific monsters)

Reactions: ob123

asddsa12346

Jun 8, 2018
Where the is the location of the souvenir Lamentation String is. The walkthrough is a bit unclear for me since I don't remember where I fought the Eve trooper.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Where the is the location of the souvenir Lamentation String is. The walkthrough is a bit unclear for me since I don't remember where I fought the Eve trooper.
Eve Trooper was the one on the right side of the spirit area, where you had to get Eliza to be knocked down by H-attacks on her to kill it

Reactions: asddsa12346
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes