RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

yatta321

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone know how to Deep World Transformation Amagawa?

Edit: Found it. You have to go back to area past where you fight the World Eater.

Last edited:

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
I have got a problem with the game. My game now won't register the X key. As for context, i was by the middle layer and used return petals to return. did some other world change, and before realizing i couldn't close the menu. I can only close the menu when alt+tab into the game. Anybody knows how to fix this?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I have got a problem with the game. My game now won't register the X key. As for context, i was by the middle layer and used return petals to return. did some other world change, and before realizing i couldn't close the menu. I can only close the menu when alt+tab into the game. Anybody knows how to fix this?
Check the F1 menu(standard for all RPGM games), it have some keybindings there (I normally use esc to close menu really anyway)

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
Check the F1 menu(standard for all RPGM games), it have some keybindings there (I normally use esc to close menu really anyway)
I have tried taking a look at it but it didn't worked, I though maybe my controller was interfiring with the game but i unpluged it and still didn't work :/

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I have tried taking a look at it but it didn't worked, I though maybe my controller was interfiring with the game but i unpluged it and still didn't work :/
Even if you maybe press the Reset button in the keybindings tab? Never really had, or heard of an issue like this with RPGM games I think, so I am admittedly shooting at least in partial darkness here :p

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
Update after testing up a bit, apparently i am able to press X once working after executing the game but after that not even one more time.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Update after testing up a bit, apparently i am able to press X once working after executing the game but after that not even one more time.
Does "esc" work, or does that exhibit the same behavior? (as I said that is what I normally use to close menus in RPGM games (or more or less any games, as pretty much the industry standard for it, and is by default mapped to the same action as X is)

Does the same things occur if you try other RPGM games (and preferably other RRGM VXAce games if possible)?

Have you tried deleting and reunpacking the game (esseentially reinstalling the game, but you dont really install RPGM games normally :p)?
Backup "PublicData.rvdata2" (contains the H-scene unlocks and some other similar things), "SaveXX.rvdata2" (where XX is the slot number the save was made it) and "Volume.rvdata2" (less important, just stores, well... your volume settings), if you do try to do the re-unpack, if you dont want to loose progress, though I would suggest testing the game for the issues you are having both before and after putting those files back in just in case

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
Does "esc" work, or does that exhibit the same behavior? (as I said that is what I normally use to close menus in RPGM games (or more or less any games, as pretty much the industry standard for it, and is by default mapped to the same action as X is)

Does the same things occur if you try other RPGM games (and preferably other RRGM VXAce games if possible)?

Have you tried deleting and reunpacking the game (esseentially reinstalling the game, but you dont really install RPGM games normally :p)?
Backup "PublicData.rvdata2" (contains the H-scene unlocks and some other similar things), "SaveXX.rvdata2" (where XX is the slot number the save was made it) and "Volume.rvdata2" (less important, just stores, well... your volume settings), if you do try to do the re-unpack, if you dont want to loose progress, though I would suggest testing the game for the issues you are having both before and after putting those files back in just in case
ok imma number this out to make it clearer to see.
1. Yes, esc/0/backspace doesn't work, including anything i map as the same button doesn't work.
2. I haven't got any other RPGM VXAce games rn.
3. I have already tried re installing the game, Copied save in a safe folder, deleted game. re unpacked, bring back save and is still there.

I am getting tired of this error, i am trying even to play with i annoying but it's too much having to alt tab twice each time i want to exit something...

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes