RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes
Aug 17, 2019
Is there a full walkthrough for this? I'm trying to 100% the game, and I'm up to the final dungeon, but I'm definately missing some things and I have no idea what they are. Like just looking at the enemy log, between the HQ and the Artificial Sun I seem to have somehow skipped a whole zone worth of enemies? I also have no idea how to get the defeat scene in the sealed area, and how many more of these fucking rocks do I have left to activate?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Is there a full walkthrough for this? I'm trying to 100% the game, and I'm up to the final dungeon, but I'm definitely missing some things and I have no idea what they are. Like just looking at the enemy log, between the HQ and the Artificial Sun I seem to have somehow skipped a whole zone worth of enemies? I also have no idea how to get the defeat scene in the sealed area, and how many more of these fucking rocks do I have left to activate?
The sealed area is behind the yellow rocks you are peeing on so that is kinda tied together, and that could be the "entire zone of enemies" as well then (entrance is south of the Fairy village, but the last yellow rock is right outside the exit of the HQ, the lanterns on the side of the entrance tells how many you need (one is lit for each stone you piss on)). The easiest one to miss would be the triple rock in the first part, on the rightside of the 2nd layer, do you have that one (you should remember, it got and entire event around it, and also gives access to the monster Pisra(#28)

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar

DVDB1990

Mar 7, 2020
Anyone know what the requirements, if any are to get passed the crystal doll all the way at the end of the right path in the artificial sun? It seems to require a host superuser, whatever that is.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Anyone know what the requirements, if any are to get passed the crystal doll all the way at the end of the right path in the artificial sun? It seems to require a host superuser, whatever that is.
Wear the Magical Seraph outfit when talking to it

Reactions: ob123

Vic31

Oct 14, 2018
How t f im supposed to beat miona(the spirit user)?
my current party is pukis,milpurin,belle,sahagin
i can easily survive till the meteor part start, at that point all my party instantly dies. what do? i tried using the item for slashing resistence, but still, she OHKO me.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
How t f im supposed to beat miona(the spirit user)?
my current party is pukis,milpurin,belle,sahagin
i can easily survive till the meteor part start, at that point all my party instantly dies. what do? i tried using the item for slashing resistence, but still, she OHKO me.
Well sorry to say, but that IS a pretty crap party,
First of all Milpurin, is just bad, yes she sounds interesting but at the end of the day, she does not bring anything to the table that a lot of other monsters can do, and do much better, other than the milking to restore her MP, but when she got nothing usefull to use that MP one well yeah...
Belle, is of very questionable use, while she does have some situationally very usefull skill, she does lack some all purpose use (like some proper damage), so really not that great
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sahagin is fine, while on the low side of skills does have a very high attack alongside double normal attack, but ofc his 2 buff skills have to be used with care, as they do have downsides to them as well, so while not my favourite certainly a very usefull monster

And pukis, well pretty much the best healer and top tier magic damage untill near end of the game really (and even after that, it is a close call between if she is best or 2nd really)

Speaking of Essential, unless you actually want to try and make the game harder for yourself, use Jupiri, she is freaking OP, and only gets better the further you get, insane resistances, and insane damage, of multiple types.
So definitely swap Jupiris in, keep Pukis and Sahagin, and the get one more to fill out the slots while getting rid of Milpurin and Belle.
For the last slot, something that can knock down eliza for rape buffs, and control buffs and debuffs if possible, would probably be the best bet. Glamor could be a solid choice there, with skills that can remove debuffs from allied and buffs from enemies, her actual attacks are tentacles so effective against female enemies (yes that includes Mioki herself),an d some actual buffs and debuffs to throw out as well herself too. And then due to her "Gear S.3" item, she is able to knock Eliza down with her "Tentacle" skill in one turn (as opposed to the normal 3 turns it takes), and thus from turn 2 can start getting some extra buffs for your party that way. This makes her a very good monster for a long time. In fact in general do not underestimate the power of buffs and debuffs (in particular the stacking of the normal RPGM buffs, with the rape buffs from a knocked down Eliza)

(This is by no mean what you should keep for the entire game (other that Jupiri and (almost) Pukis), but should be a good composition for this state I think

For the fight itself yeah there really isn't anything in particular you can do other than maybe slash resistance stuff, in particular for the squishier members, maybe even using the accessory slot for those for it, and then just be sure you are ready to burst hard once she gets to the threshold where she uses the meteor blessing, and ofc if all else fails there is always the option of of grinding out levels. Also tentacle attacks are good, exorcism is bad against her (with my suggested setup only the double piercing attack of Glamor should be exorcism I think, but she got plenty of tentacles attacks instead though)

This is by no means the only viable setup here, in fact there are TONS of good monsters, the only ones I would say are essential for how good they are would in fact be Jupiris, and to a lesser extend Pukis. And also very few monsters are clearly bad (Milpurin really being one of the exceptions here, and Belle as well to some extend, though not as bad as Milpurin), most monsters are used right and in the right combinations can be usefull.

I think that should be all, if you got further issues with the fight it would help to know also what level you are, kinda hard to remember for me the actual level you should be at variousd points in the game :p

Reactions: Vic31

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So I'm finally at the post game and now I'm still definately missing three things:
The Floating Stone Jar, Ally 67, and Enemy 84
Floating Stone Jar is in the Sun, given to you by the robot near the jars you can push, once you pushed them 50 times

Ally 67 is Titani, you get her by deep worlding the "Fairies"

Enemy 84 is an evolved form of 83 (masawa), just make sure not to kill Masawa for a few turns and it turns into the 84 enemy

Aug 17, 2019
"Fairies" is the name of the monster (the ones you initially meet when falling down the shaft in the start, and then leave after you get to first forest but you can get back again in the lower forest of whatever it is called, once you are able to birth tentacles)
Sorry, but I'm still confused. Maybe it's just the way the game's translated, but non of my allied monsters are named "fairies", and I've never been able to deep world an NPC. I've backtracked all the way through the early areas, and other than the very start of the game the only fairies I've met are the ones in the Fairy Village. I'm pretty sure I've tried to deep world all of my allies that look like fairies, but besides the ones that become items, none of the evolutions are the one I'm after. Can you give me the ally's number that I need to transform?

Edit: I've beaten the secret final boss and the only enemy I'm missing now is Enemy 101, and the only allies I'm missing are still Ally 67, and Ally 85 (but I'm assuming I get that from transforming 67)

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Sorry, but I'm still confused. Maybe it's just the way the game's translated, but non of my allied monsters are named "fairies", and I've never been able to deep world an NPC. I've backtracked all the way through the early areas, and other than the very start of the game the only fairies I've met are the ones in the Fairy Village. I'm pretty sure I've tried to deep world all of my allies that look like fairies, but besides the ones that become items, none of the evolutions are the one I'm after. Can you give me the ally's number that I need to transform?

Edit: I've beaten the secret final boss and the only enemy I'm missing now is Enemy 101, and the only allies I'm missing are still Ally 67, and Ally 85 (but I'm assuming I get that from transforming 67)
Well since you didn't mention any other I assumed you had all other allies, but yeah the Fairies I talk about is num 85. Go to the lower forest or whatever it is called (always forget the name of that area), the entrance to the far west in the first forest on 1st layer and head straight north and talk with that demon that stands there to get the Fairies

Enemy 101 is easy though, just go down the bottom right hole in the area that leads to the "secret" final boss
, enemy 101 is in most fights you will fight down there. If you haven't already be sure to also go down the right hole for a few chest, nothing great or anything but just for completionist sake and all that ;)

Aug 17, 2019
Well since you didn't mention any other I assumed you had all other allies, but yeah the Fairies I talk about is num 85. Go to the lower forest or whatever it is called (always forget the name of that area), the entrance to the far west in the first forest on 1st layer and head straight north and talk with that demon that stands there to get the Fairies
I must have done something wrong then because I hatched that egg ages ago and it gave me a generic monster from that egg type. Is there something I'm supposed to do with that monster to get the fairies of have I somehow glitched it?
EDIT: Realised what I did wrong, you have to show Mimi to the demon first. 100% Completed.

Reactions: Gummiel

coshbar

May 20, 2020
A bunch of info that I collected in random forums when I played this a long time ago. Also full 100% save file

eazeaeae

May 1, 2017
Considering this passed the mod judgement, is it ok to ask people about link to get those h games with loli in PM ? guess im too dumb to be able to find them by myself

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
How do I do the 'unlit crystal' in Asura's Domain? Am really stuck here
If you only found 1 crystal you can't do anything with it, is basically a teleporter to another crystal that allows you to go back deeper quickly once you found the other end once

I will admit it can be a bit of a labyrinthine area in general (though not as bad as east side of 2nd layer), but at the same time a bit hard to pinpoint where the rough point to find would be, so well best I can do right now is to say keep looking you probably missed a map transition somewhere

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes