RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
How long? Wouldnt be the first time a game got approved by the staff but banned days later for r7. (dont even know how thats possible)
Because from what I'm understanding the allowance is based upon "Evidence of puberty" and that means "look she has tinnie tiny tittes so that's ok" what worse that implies that allowances are eyeballed and then someone goes "Yeah, fine" problem with this is that it's inhernatly opinionated so... yeah...

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
how to win maid at tower?Its impossible
Can you be a little more specific, as there is not really any enemies I would call maids specifically in the game, and you well kinda go in and out of "the tower" multiple times during the game at different level's of it. I can assure you nothing is impossible, as I have beaten the game multiple times ;)

Jan 17, 2021
Do you Get the lewd bikinis naturally on progress or you need to do some hidden quest or find it
if I need to find it is there a guide to find those?

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
Im at the Sunlit part of the hollow but i do not know what to do? i cannot progress past the iron workshop

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Do you Get the lewd bikinis naturally on progress or you need to do some hidden quest or find it
if I need to find it is there a guide to find those?
Well it varies for each specific bikini how you get them

Im at the Sunlit part of the hollow but i do not know what to do? i cannot progress past the iron workshop
well the hollow is the entire game more or less, and most parts are sunlit to varying degrees, nor is there any iron workshops

So really in both cases you gotta be more specific really

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
Well it varies for each specific bikini how you get them

well the hollow is the entire game more or less, and most parts are sunlit to varying degrees, nor is there any iron workshops

So really in both cases you gotta be more specific really
the part where you can disguise as a knight

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
the part where you can disguise as a knight
So the food processing plant after the residential area you mean? Still gonna be more specific, that is an entire area, with multiple puzzles and fights etc. I can pretty much guarantee I can help you, since as I wrote on a post early in the thread, that I am working in the files for a mod I am making, but I need to know exactly where you are stuck, maybe a screenshot if possible of what you can't figure out

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
Gummiel hannon is stuck in the deepest part of the iron factory and she keeps saying " that reminds me what the heck is this place?" and nothing else

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
So the food processing plant after the residential area you mean? Still gonna be more specific, that is an entire area, with multiple puzzles and fights etc. I can pretty much guarantee I can help you, since as I wrote on a post early in the thread, that I am working in the files for a mod I am making, but I need to know exactly where you are stuck, maybe a screenshot if possible of what you can't figure out
which monster will take me over the hot floor

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Gummiel hannon is stuck in the deepest part of the iron factory and she keeps saying " that reminds me what the heck is this place?" and nothing else
You need the pull the lever in the corner of that room where you rescued Hannon, and she stand around in now, To get the key for that lever, (and some of the other levers around leading to other things), you will have to defeat specific ones of the burning pots, that can pop up when you interact with vases around the area

which monster will take me over the hot floor
That would be cokeball (Male Jet black tentacle piece)

Alturistix

Jul 13, 2018
You need the pull the lever in the corner of that room where you rescued Hannon, and she stand around in now, To get the key for that lever, (and some of the other levers around leading to other things), you will have to defeat specific ones of the burning pots, that can pop up when you interact with vases around the area

That would be cokeball (Male Jet black tentacle piece)
Thanks! Im wondering how to get the glossy vibration stone to get the tool for mimi's evolution

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
The Red-Eyed Author in the Knight's market area is looking for [Black Powder] and I've yet to come across any.

Reactions: adul_smith

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
The Red-Eyed Author in the Knight's market area is looking for [Black Powder] and I've yet to come across any.
Nue (deep worlded from Kaguya) comes with 1 blackpoweder equipped in the accessory slot

Reactions: Waweri

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Oh my god! Thank you so much. I only realized now that sometimes monsters can come with items when they are evolved (for lack of better word.) I think I have one more thing bugging me. In the hot springs there is a snow woman requesting a snow monster as well?

Edit: I forgot about the fishing pool in the Knight's HQ; I talked to the swimming girl now that she is back at base; and she didn't have anything to say about it.

Edit 2: Holy cow I suck dicks. Nucleus boss fight suggestions?

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Oh my god! Thank you so much. I only realized now that sometimes monsters can come with items when they are evolved (for lack of better word.)
That is fair enough, is only like 3 or 4 monsters that come with an accessory equipped

I think I have one more thing bugging me. In the hot springs there is a snow woman requesting a snow monster as well?
Geuss that turned out to be a little more than just "one thing" ;). I assume you are talking about the spirit in the hmm sleeping area I guess you would call it? For this one well quite frankly if you had access to the monster needed it should be pretty obvious, so most likely you don't. The bigger issue imo with this is that by the time you get the monster needed for it, you probably forgot about this little quest, so I would suggest noting it down or something
If you absolutely must know, check the spoiler below, but I am really 99% sure you can't get it yet, just make sure you remember that spirit exists and have a quest :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I forgot about the fishing pool in the Knight's HQ; I talked to the swimming girl now that she is back at base; and she didn't have anything to say about it.
Well you got close, (assume swimming girl = Toto), but it is not quite her directly, but since she is back at the base you should have the monster needed, that being "Loveswim" the one you got by being impregnated by her in the cave where you met her

Edit 2: Holy cow I suck dicks. Nucleus boss fight suggestions?
You are certainly not the first I see asking about that one, and yeah it is a very good example of probably the biggest issue the game have, in that it is not very clear in what damage types the different attacks deal (ofc some are easy to geuss, like ice pillar is ice ofc etc, but a lot are much more obscure, and some are almost impossible to geuss). First and foremost forget about the core, you NEED to kill the princesses that are captured first, or they will keep healing the core for ridiculous amounts, way more than you can ever hope to deal in damage. And those princesses can only really be damaged by smash type attack (all other types of damage deal only 1% of their damage to them). There are obviously multiple options here but one of the better once you have for sure would be Jupiri's "Sand Run" attack as it is well smash damage, and it is AoE, so that alone should get rid of them pretty quick (not to mention Jupiri in general is OP as hell). Once the princesses are down it shouldn't be too hard to get rid of the core, though tentacle damage is only 20% damage, thunder, slash and smash are all only 50% damage. Exorcism, Ice and Fire are all 200% (so double damage), everything else is normal damage

Reactions: Waweri

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
Thank you so much. I really wish that I could like these posts more then once.

And that is what happened; a bunch of times. I totally forgot to talk to some random monster guard and then I forgot all about the bunny girl lovers in the basement. I really do love the depth of the game so far; but at the same time I forget things that happened like...10 hours ago.

And thank you once again; I was thinking I had to fill out the 60 monsters request XD that saves a lot of time.

Smash...? Seriously!? She suggested tentacle attacks so I was raising tentacle monsters. I was thinking that if I hit them with enough Tentacle Whip or Frenzy's they would just leave the battlefield. I was afraid of killing them because I didn't want to get chastised for being mean to captured princesses.

Thanks again; I've neglected Sand Run since I got magic claw and other overpowered skills.

Reactions: Gummiel
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes