RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Hi everyone! I got the "Little Glory" monster armor in the game but I can't use it. In the description it says "Enable Lv. 1 egg." What does that mean? What do I need to do to 'activate' it?
It means you can only equip it to monsters born from lv 1 egg group, aka the small/little eggs

Demora

Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to collect the, “Picture of Love”? I may have overlooked where it’s located. I’m already at the seedbed portion of the game.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to collect the, “Picture of Love”? I may have overlooked where it’s located. I’m already at the seedbed portion of the game.
It's a reward from a girl with a lethargic slime in the first village. First she'll ask for breast milk, then she'll ask for semen. Since you're already on seedbed part, you should have what it needs to fulfill her requests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demora

kaldf

Oct 10, 2020
Assuming you need Kakae? What stage of her questline? there are multiple you need to give her at specific times
I don't know because skip her dialog, but in gallery I dont have 2 books simple H-scene №3 and №16. If you know list of all items, this is will be good.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I don't know because skip her dialog, but in gallery I dont have 2 books simple H-scene №3 and №16. If you know list of all items, this is will be good.
I mean if it is the first one it is just any egg, important to note in all cases that you need to go there while pregnant with the relevant egg (which again is any egg the first time), but yeah be sure to pay attention to the text, there are clues as to what the next she want is, though I think she does repeat it as well if you speak to her again after as well, so if it is not the first time well speak with her again to get the clue and tell us what she says

And yeah simple H 3 and 16 is both gotten during her questline

And well there is a list of all the collectibles in the post linked in the OP, for H-scenes I probably used one at some point to find the missing few on my first playthrough but that is ages and ages ago, so I frankly don't remember, but I gladly help with any you are missing

kaldf

Oct 10, 2020
I mean if it is the first one it is just any egg, important to note in all cases that you need to go there while pregnant with the relevant egg (which again is any egg the first time), but yeah be sure to pay attention to the text, there are clues as to what the next she want is, though I think she does repeat it as well if you speak to her again after as well, so if it is not the first time well speak with her again to get the clue and tell us what she says

And yeah simple H 3 and 16 is both gotten during her questline

And well there is a list of all the collectibles in the post linked in the OP, for H-scenes I probably used one at some point to find the missing few on my first playthrough but that is ages and ages ago, so I frankly don't remember, but I gladly help with any you are missing
Yes, thanks for the help. I realized that I don't start her quest line.

Lilliana

May 3, 2018
So that is okay but shotacon is juste a no-go ? I struggle to fucking understand the modos of this forum
I don't understand the difference, it's only gender what makes it more right for there to be loli games than shota games?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is the download in the op already patched with the weapons fixes and the extras or do I need to download and add those myself?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Is the download in the op already patched with the weapons fixes and the extras or do I need to download and add those myself?
Unfortunately no it is not patched with the weapons fixes, so you will have to download that separately (just put the files in the games data folder and let it overwrite).

The link under "Extras" in the OP is just a list of where the collectibles are in the game if you have trouble finding them, so nothing to download there

Reactions: Trickstar

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a full list of pistons? I'm missing one and have absolutely no clue where it is.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Is there a full list of pistons? I'm missing one and have absolutely no clue where it is.
No full list I am aware of at least. First of all ofc is if you are actually at the point where you can have all 10 pistons? The last piston is 1 map past the the exit from the Knights HQ (and thus significantly past the entrance to the area they actually unlock).

If you are that far, then I would say the 2 most likely ones to miss are:
1) 1 map south of knight residential area entrance (upper jungle) (this is more at least for me that I am usually a bit low level to take the fight when I first get to it, and then forgets to go back until much later)
2) The one in the spirit ruins (if you don't remember it, it is almost certainly the one, got the most memorable event of all the pistons), pretty well hidden, in an already confusing area, tell me if it is that one, and I get you some more specific directions to get to it

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
No full list I am aware of at least. First of all ofc is if you are actually at the point where you can have all 10 pistons? The last piston is 1 map past the the exit from the Knights HQ (and thus significantly past the entrance to the area they actually unlock).

If you are that far, then I would say the 2 most likely ones to miss are:
1) 1 map south of knight residential area entrance (upper jungle) (this is more at least for me that I am usually a bit low level to take the fight when I first get to it, and then forgets to go back until much later)
2) The one in the spirit ruins (if you don't remember it, it is almost certainly the one, got the most memorable event of all the pistons), pretty well hidden, in an already confusing area, tell me if it is that one, and I get you some more specific directions to get to it
If by the second one you mean the one with 3 of them together, then yea, did both of these.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Well I am just gonna be the one attempting to make that guide I guess though even using the PRGM VXAce Engine itself, I failed to find 2 of them :/ If anyone can tell me which one I missed do tell me and I will add them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minoin and sebbu

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Yea, have all of these.
There's also one right at the end of Ironworks
1634135053064.png
BTW, did you translate map names yourself or did your version just have them in English?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Update: apparently I'm a fucking idiot and forgot to interact with the piston in the well. Presumably, it went something like "lose to boss for the scene, kill the boss, forget that I lost the first time and therefore didn't use the piston, instantly transfer out like a dumbass"

Reactions: Darkboi7383737

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Yea, have all of these.
There's also one right at the end of Ironworks
View attachment 1450997
BTW, did you translate map names yourself or did your version just have them in English?
Ahh yeah ofc, dark ground make the base of it a bit hard to see in the editor xD added that one in.

And yes I did translate the map names (and msot variables and switches and a bunch of other stuff myself, due to the mod I talk about I have been working on in the start of this post https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/#post-5568567 Is taking a lot longer than I would have liked though, various unexpected issues keep cropping up (mostly non-technical per say(technical stuff I can easier fix myself :p), that keeps draining my motivations for months on end)

Update: apparently I'm a fucking idiot and forgot to interact with the piston in the well. Presumably, it went something like "lose to boss for the scene, kill the boss, forget that I lost the first time and therefore didn't use the piston, instantly transfer out like a dumbass"
Ahh xD, yeah I can see how that can happen, good you found the missing one though :)

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Might've missed some dialogue with me constantly nocliping over the map, but why the hell are you considered an administrator of the fucking robo-sun?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes