RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Gina Ran

Dec 3, 2020
this is from ipfs
ok, now i have the issue of how do i apply this? because it contains a data folder but i don't have a data folder in my download of that game

EDIT: ok, i got it. extract the files from the archive in the main folder, copy-paste the data folder into the extracted data folder, drag n drop the two extracted folders into the base game folder, delete the archive .RSSG2A in the main folder

Last edited:

Lordum

Dec 16, 2021
Hello.
I have few questions to ask.
First, any chance that you can beat Knight Cherny after Iron Man 48 prototype? Cause at wiki says that she had 999hp. But after dealing around 2k damage to her, she still standing, and deal 500+ damage to party(start team 20 lvl). And possible to complete the game with start team?
Second, have anyone "Enemy list" with stast, skills, and possible, strats to fight them?

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Hello.
I have few questions to ask.
First, any chance that you can beat Knight Cherny after Iron Man 48 prototype? Cause at wiki says that she had 999hp. But after dealing around 2k damage to her, she still standing, and deal 500+ damage to party(start team 20 lvl). And possible to complete the game with start team?
Second, have anyone "Enemy list" with stast, skills, and possible, strats to fight them?
You can't. Both Cherny and Pregnant Princess' Corps are designed to be unbeatable despite having a HP value.
As of enemy list, I believe the wiki, while incomplete, has the most info for it. IMO the enemies of this game are quite easy, you barely need any guide to beat them. Just stick to the general RPG weakness rules (plant/insect>fire, fiery>water, mech/watery>thunder, angelic/shiny>dark, girl>tentacle, slimy/tentacled girl>exorcism/light). Though, I have to mention two enemies that I found challenging/unique:
- At Knights' Watchtower, you'll fight two Pregnant Princess' monster team in turns. On the 2nd Princess, watch out for status debuff. The 2nd Princess' Griffin monster has a skill that instant kill everyone with debuffs. If you lose, not only do you need to make a long-ass climb back, you also have to fight from the 1st Princess.
- At Primal Seedbed, there's a sub boss of 3 mech girls. Now, the basic strategy of bosses anywhere in this game are buffing your team with stats up, raping Eliza for extra buffs, and debuffing the enemy. On this one, skip the Eliza raping part. If you do knock Eliza down, the mechs will seize the chance to rape her, gaining resistance to thunder, the only reliable damage source against their strong defense.
Oh, and you want to beat the game with just the starting team? Well, Jupiri and Pukis can get an upgrade later in the story. Fairy will leave you for quite some time, but when you get her back she can transform into Titania, a pretty decent mid-late game monster. Yuvi will stay a weakling, even when you equip a particular equipment that greatly increases the stats of low-class monsters. With enough grind, anything's possible, but I think it's at a hardcore level not worth the effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lordum

Lordum

Dec 16, 2021
You can't. Both Cherny and Pregnant Princess' Corps are designed to be unbeatable despite having a HP value.
As of enemy list, I believe the wiki, while incomplete, has the most info for it. IMO the enemies of this game are quite easy, you barely need any guide to beat them. Just stick to the general RPG weakness rules (plant/insect>fire, fiery>water, mech/watery>thunder, angelic/shiny>dark, girl>tentacle, slimy/tentacled girl>exorcism/light). Though, I have to mention two enemies that I found challenging/unique:
- At Knights' Watchtower, you'll fight two Pregnant Princess' monster team in turns. On the 2nd Princess, watch out for status debuff. The 2nd Princess' Griffin monster has a skill that instant kill everyone with debuffs. If you lose, not only do you need to make a long-ass climb back, you also have to fight from the 1st Princess.
- At Primal Seedbed, there's a sub boss of 3 mech girls. Now, the basic strategy of bosses anywhere in this game are buffing your team with stats up, raping Eliza for extra buffs, and debuffing the enemy. On this one, skip the Eliza raping part. If you do knock Eliza down, the mechs will seize the chance to rape her, gaining resistance to thunder, the only reliable damage source against their strong defense.
Oh, and you want to beat the game with just the starting team? Well, Jupiri and Pukis can get an upgrade later in the story. Fairy will leave you for quite some time, but when you get her back she can transform into Titania, a pretty decent mid-late game monster. Yuvi will stay a weakling, even when you equip a particular equipment that greatly increases the stats of low-class monsters. With enough grind, anything's possible, but I think it's at a hardcore level not worth the effort.
Thanks, that's a lot info, esp weakness list and strats for unique bosses.
Sadge that you cant beat Cherny at start. Maybe you an beat her later, couse in game files saw that she had pictures with 3 "battle stages": with, partially torn, without clothes. And i really curious how many hp she have. Maybe at 99 lvl...
About "Start team", its include: Jupiri, Pukis, and any monsters that you can obtain without birth them(tickets, just by meet them, or upgrade).
And, Thanks again for answer.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
About "Start team", its include: Jupiri, Pukis, and any monsters that you can obtain without birth them(tickets, just by meet them, or upgrade).
Oh, if that's what you mean then it's possible, and not difficult at all. Do note that there's a story event that requires you to transform a birth-only monster, which means you have to use it for a while to level it up, so a pure only-battle-with-starters run is impossible.

Wolf8772

Jun 11, 2021
I don't know if this is a bug, but I can't impregnate myself with the electric egg to make a female one. The egg option isn't there on the choices. I have to lose, but that results in a male variant. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug, but I can't impregnate myself with the electric egg to make a female one. The egg option isn't there on the choices. I have to lose, but that results in a male variant. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
You have just fought the electric boss in the night/lower forest right? If so you just need to progress a bit longer before you can use that tier of eggs from the maternity chamber.

Wolf8772

Jun 11, 2021
You have just fought the electric boss in the night/lower forest right? If so you just need to progress a bit longer before you can use that tier of eggs from the maternity chamber.
OH I SEE. I understand now. I just thought it was glitch and ended up getting 30 electric eggs

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
OH I SEE. I understand now. I just thought it was glitch and ended up getting 30 electric eggs
haha, well you got plenty to birth when you need them then now once you do unlock them xD
I suspect it is meant as a sort of tutorial for the whole get raped to be impregnated mechanic, while still being integrated in the normal gameflow. How well it achieves this is debatable ofc

ic3water1

Sep 21, 2021
Can somone tell me what I need to do next, just got loveswim and don't know what to do next in order to get the fish bones

Mirmecoleon

Jan 25, 2019
I am trying to play the game but it keeps coming with errors of being unable to find files first the tilesets and now characters.
Does anyone knows what I am doing wrong during the instalation?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I am trying to play the game but it keeps coming with errors of being unable to find files first the tilesets and now characters.
Does anyone knows what I am doing wrong during the instalation?
Need RPGMaker VX (NOT VX ACE) RTP. You can download it for free.

Reactions: Mirmecoleon
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes