RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
The premise of this game is naturally not great and after playing other games of this Dev I had developed a healthy skepticism whether I could stomach it. The writing is generally alright and the mechanics are fun overall. It has plenty of yuri and futanari and makes male characters almost completely irrelevant, which are great upsides. The major downside is of course the monster rape, but surprisingly most of the game you can avoid it and if you cant win with the monsters you get for free joining your party or from the ticket machines, there is at least the egg option to give birth on your own terms (which actually gets mandatory too at times).

But then of course, of course, the dev shoves in another completely unavoidable rape scene with monsters. The intro where Eliza gets turned into a Pregnant Princess was tough to accept, but it's how the game can even happen, so I ignored it (also it was just some tentacle plant, so whatever). But that stupid prison rape gangbang event just killed all my interest in the game. It's like a big middle-finger to those who play the game a bit differently and says, no, Eliza will get raped by monsters for days for no reason and you dont get the tools to change it. Player choice is always taken away in the only place where it actually matters in these games. Obviously when gathering info in the Residential Area I figured that just going to the crystal robot guarding a place full of enemies was not a good idea, but the game doesn't give Eliza the option to have a brain.

I do not like this contempt for the player in games. If you want to force something on me, then by all means make it a cutscene. Don't make me purposely make the mistake. And really, why was this prison rape stuff even necessary? It lacks any kind of creativity. At least when you had to solve the other problems it always felt like there was a solution that you just need to figure out. Make this event a fail state or a worse way to progress.
It's very similar to my issues with the Gemini Fort plot, but at least that game had a good narrative hook that actually paid off. Demon Grounds 100% doesnt have enough substance to justify such downsides.

It's so disappointing, because I got positively surprised at the freedom the player had with the mechanics up to this point. Maybe if I let it digest for a few days I will go back and finish it, but for the few people who would play this game with the hope of having agency... don't count on it.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
You know what, I confused this with the thread for the other Naedoko. How embarrassing.
tbf, there is worse things you could get mixed up, the 2 games does share a lot of similarities, including the the first word in the title :D

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
This game is extreamly hard for me to even try to play it unless there is a way to uncensor the game?
Like for 99.99% of japanese 2D games, uncensoring it means litterally redrawing the censored parts, so the chances of it happening ever is near 0%

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Like for 99.99% of japanese 2D games, uncensoring it means litterally redrawing the censored parts, so the chances of it happening ever is near 0%
Censoring games ruins them in my opinion I feel bad for counties like japan that have to suffer censorship.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Just Interact with the cart instead of the hole itself

What kind of monster is needed here?

View attachment 1803443

And what kind of monsters are needed here?
It is possible you might just not be far enough, you will be stuck at that point for a long time before you are able to get the needed monster, you at least need to be at the Fairy village to get all the things needed for the right monster

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: StormXP

StormXP

May 1, 2020
2022-05-12_005834.png

I brought her eggs, ice monsters. But I don't know if I brought those
Snow-tan and Ice Spider.
If they are, how many eggs should I bring her?

2022-05-12_012307.png

Attack doesn't work for some reason

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Snow-tan and Ice Spider.
Just bringing the eggs isn't enough, you need to go to the nursery, get the monster egg inserted and not give birth immediately, then go talk to her.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
View attachment 1806129

Snow-tan and Ice Spider.

View attachment 1806160

Attack doesn't work for some reason
Man, so many people question about this one, I feel like this is the hardest part of the game
Actually, the "ice monster" is Devi, from Magic Spirit Egg (male). To do the quest, make Eliza pregnant with that egg, but instead of giving birth normally in the chamber, go to Kakae instead.

The note said it. If you wanna do an H-attack on Eliza, you have to use certain attacks to knock her down first

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes