RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
View attachment 1809390

And here how can you get there?
As Kinni said you need to beat each of the mini bosses that Sieg want to photograph, to advance up that ladder, that particular one there, if you only just got to this area, you simply haven't got to yet, it is in the area you get to if you go past the entrance to the Sun (the Sun is more of a Side-Area, there isn't strictly needed to beat the game)

Reactions: StormXP

StormXP

May 1, 2020
45 - High Class Tokkuri - Adventurer's Rest Area - Take a Kunoichi Ticket (minigame at hotsprings) to the vendor in the blacksmith's building (upper right building).

I did as it was written, brought him a ticket, but nothing happens.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
45 - High Class Tokkuri - Adventurer's Rest Area - Take a Kunoichi Ticket (minigame at hotsprings) to the vendor in the blacksmith's building (upper right building).

I did as it was written, brought him a ticket, but nothing happens.
Did you bring the actual ticket NOT the monster you can get from the ticket? Also the right person in that house you talked with, 3 of the 4 in there want different things, it is the guy behind the counter that want that Kunoichi Ticket.
And it is this house you are in trying to get it right?
1652554849972.png
If it still don't work, what is the dialog you get when you do speak with the guy behind the counter?

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Did you bring the actual ticket NOT the monster you can get from the ticket? Also the right person in that house you talked with, 3 of the 4 in there want different things, it is the guy behind the counter that want that Kunoichi Ticket.
And it is this house you are in trying to get it right?
View attachment 1810857
If it still don't work, what is the dialog you get when you do speak with the guy behind the counter?

Thanks for the help

StormXP

May 1, 2020
47- Fossilized Flower - Asura's Domain - Chest to the south of where you saved your cousin. Have to save the cousin before the vines will go away allowing you access.

Where i fought the last boss?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
47- Fossilized Flower - Asura's Domain - Chest to the south of where you saved your cousin. Have to save the cousin before the vines will go away allowing you access.

Where i fought the last boss?
Area of the main story boss yes (There is still the bonus dungeon boss as well, so technically not the last boss of the game, that is considerably harder ;) )
1652561129585.png

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
How do I get Elizabeth, it says to get impregnated by the primal seedbed, but I can't seem to find where you do this?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How can I get them?
Bring the chest monster to the night forest (inside the first dungeon in the game) and talk to the "demon" you find there. You'll get one of them. Just level them up and use Deep World Transformation to turn them into the other one.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
That one is very easy to forget about, as it take quite a while from you meeting that demon untill you can complete it

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Thanks to everyone for the help, I opened almost everything, there is one more left. 2022-05-25_154645.png

What monster is needed?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes