RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

JustBix

Feb 21, 2021
And does any of you know how to get past this tentacle milking trap? It just says Damage: Critical.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I'm not able to to, it just says this.
There should be Key's to the various levers around in the section, so go smash pots etc in that section, I don't remember the exact positions.

And as a sidenote you need to have Cokeball in your party, to get to the chests on the other side of the burning tiles, to get whatever is in them, something that is easily missed/hard to figure out the exact monster needed for, in that area as well. DOn't think any of those are needed to progress if I remember right though, but does have some nice items some of them I think

Reactions: JustBix

Nearial

Apr 30, 2022
Does anyone know what the triggers for Kakae is ? I keep getting the "I'm Kakae! The top pupil of the white witch. fufufu". I am fairly sure there was supposed to be something about giving her an egg or something?

Nearial

Apr 30, 2022
Does anyone know what the triggers for Kakae is ? I keep getting the "I'm Kakae! The top pupil of the white witch. fufufu". I am fairly sure there was supposed to be something about giving her an egg or something?
Nevermind turns out the eggs she wants are a little more fresh than what i had thought at first

drakefang23

Mar 2, 2022
did i miss out on the piston in fire place i had cokeball and tryed to use switch and got told i needed a lever for the lever and now it wont let me send him over to the switch.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
did i miss out on the piston in fire place i had cokeball and tryed to use switch and got told i needed a lever for the lever and now it wont let me send him over to the switch.
Pretty sure you can't miss anything permanently if that what you mean, however the access to the piston is NOT controlled by the lever on the other side of a cokeball access point or whatever to call it, but rather by the lever on this floor:
1654553555239.png
The lever you are trying to access (that you most likely have activated already then, or maybe you don't have the right key for it yet, your post isn't entirely clear on that point), is controlling the access to the southern chest in this map rather:
1654553796281.png

Nearial

Apr 30, 2022
On a different note, How does one get the fairies again so you can turn them into Titania ?

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
north of the point you drop into the dark forest, talk to the demon you see there, you will need to be able to birth tentacle monsters

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Pretty sure all that does is give you a one time Jet Black Tentacle Pieces
They do indeed give you a jet black tentacle peace, and then tells you to go birth that monster, so you need to go back there with a monster you would get from that "egg"

Nearial

Apr 30, 2022
They do indeed give you a jet black tentacle peace, and then tells you to go birth that monster, so you need to go back there with a monster you would get from that "egg"
Tried going back to the demon with both Belarian and Cokeball which are from the Jet Black Tentacle Pieces, also tried while pregnant with the Jet Black Tentacle Pieces, with and without Rich Tentacle Liquid and nothing seems to change. I wonder if i have progressed too far and can't do it anymore ?

Nearial

Apr 30, 2022
It seems i was misremembering, it wasn't a Jet Black Tentacle Pieces, but in fact a Metal Tentacle Pieces and the specific trigger is Mimi (The Mimic Chest).

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
It seems i was misremembering, it wasn't a Jet Black Tentacle Pieces, but in fact a Metal Tentacle Pieces and the specific trigger is Mimi (The Mimic Chest).
And it seems I can't read or something xD, I was litterally looking in the engine editor while writing that last post, and yet still said yes to jet black when it is indeed Metal, sorry about that xD

Nearial

Apr 30, 2022
And it seems I can't read or something xD, I was litterally looking in the engine editor while writing that last post, and yet still said yes to jet black when it is indeed Metal, sorry about that xD
Perhaps you have some answer as to how you get monster number 82 and 84, as far as i recall both of them are related to Hannon and Jard. Also the Deep World Transformation for Amagawa to turn into Antikon apparently requires an item, but i have no idea what item that is.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes