RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Lol, I want this game to get updated and have another batch of monsters I really like the game
hehe However much I would love that as well, that is certainly not gonna happen.
In case you haven't seen it you should check out https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-dungeon-chronicle-v1-10-tsukinomizu-project.115141/ at least. Same studio and concept as this one, though an older game as well, and it certainly does show, but still pretty good. But those are then also the 2 only of their 9 games that is in the Naedoko style, so would love for them to soon make another one in this style

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
View attachment 2000800
does anyone know how to access here also im looking for the last piston
Well that the the area that in unlocked with the pistons ;)
And there is a List of most of the Pistons that I could remember at the time linked in the OP. Is 10 in total, so yeah missed 2 in that list, but as far as I know that is the only list made of the pistons, if you do see any that is missing that you remember do feel free to tell that too, and I will add it there too.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Did this game ever get fixes? The last time I tried playing it I got game breaking bugs like not being able to open the menu at all.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Did this game ever get fixes? The last time I tried playing it I got game breaking bugs like not being able to open the menu at all.
Never heard of anyone else having that kind of issues so yeah sounds like you did something wrong rather then. Did you actually unpack it before trying to run it? did you install the RTP etc?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Never heard of anyone else having that kind of issues so yeah sounds like you did something wrong rather then. Did you actually unpack it before trying to run it? did you install the RTP etc?
I had everything installed correctly, and the game ran fine at first though after a while and doing things I couldn't open the menu and trying to load another save didn't fix it either. It's been a while but I think loading a save fixed it for about a couple of menu opens but then bugged out again (not sure though).

0lubt0

May 17, 2021
is there a way to display the standing picture? cause we get all these clothes but can only see them in dialoges

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
How do I get pass the left side of the artificial sun? I defeated the Reactor but still can't move pass the invisible force whom push Eliza back on the second ladder. What do I need to do?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
How do I get pass the left side of the artificial sun? I defeated the Reactor but still can't move pass the invisible force whom push Eliza back on the second ladder. What do I need to do?
You need to defeat all the monsters that Sieg wants to photograph. If you should a SS of where exactly you get stuck, I might be able to be more specific

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes