RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
You need to defeat all the monsters that Sieg wants to photograph. If you should a SS of where exactly you get stuck, I might be able to be more specific
Every time Sieg show up I beat the monster she was trying to photograph. Here is the SS:

Captura de tela_2022-09-05_08-29-27.png

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Every time Sieg show up I beat the monster she was trying to photograph. Here is the SS:

View attachment 2026329
Yeah you probably totally missed seeing this one then :)
The location is a remote area of the outdoor spirit area in the 2nd layer. to get there you need to use the spirit to the far right in this picture:
1662382260890.png
(it is highlighted slightly with a thicker border too as well in my SS, as well, but that part may not be too noticeable)

Also straight up damage will not win this fight, it got a bit of a quirk to it, see the spoiler below if you can't figure it out on your own:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also will give you access to another barber to buff Jupiri even further once you win that one... Like Jupiri isn't freaking OP enough

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Of course... the one I missed has to be on the worst dungeon of the game *sigh*
More or less yeah :p, Though I would say the part before it (before the water cave and resting area), are worse xD

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
where is enemy #150? I am so close to 100% i'm just missing the one thing
As Kinni said indeed it is in the Sealed garden, more specifically in the big grass/flower whatever you want to call it area in there 1664506225448.png
On top of that is it kinda rare spawn so you probably gonna take a while before it pops up as the fight as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Walliddog1

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
I'm not that far into the game, but I have these key items on me, Record (2) and Record (3). The description of them say to use them in the recollection room to see a defeat scene or something, but I can't figure out how. Any help?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I'm not that far into the game, but I have these key items on me, Record (2) and Record (3). The description of them say to use them in the recollection room to see a defeat scene or something, but I can't figure out how. Any help?
You need to examine the crystals that correspond to those specific scenes and you'll get the option. Just examine the first few crystals.

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
You need to examine the crystals that correspond to those specific scenes and you'll get the option. Just examine the first few crystals.
Crystals...? I only see books in the recollection room. Where are these crystals?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Only the one on the very end, no. 17.
I think it is possible you might have beat the fights triggering those scenes your first time, giving you those records to go unlock the scenes in the recollection room, and then went later and got the scenes by loosing to the monsters instead thus unlocking the scenes the "normal" way, thus leaving you with those 2 records, that have no use

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
I think it is possible you might have beat the fights triggering those scenes your first time, giving you those records to go unlock the scenes in the recollection room, and then went later and got the scenes by loosing to the monsters instead thus unlocking the scenes the "normal" way, thus leaving you with those 2 records, that have no use
Ah. Yeah, that would make sense.

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
What do I need to get for the Engineer Fairy, and where do I get them? The one that I think gives you the 7th Dirty Tool Box.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes