RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
And also tell me what this skill does. when i use . does it disappear or give any eggs?
View attachment 2166520
I already made it, but the fish and its swimsuit are in the maze?
View attachment 2166508
I'm not sure what swimsuit you mean. You can get a few things by checking the fishing spot and sending your sahuagin to fish, and you can also check the water spot on the room to the top left to get something. I'm not sure if you need something to do it, but it should tell you the requirement if you check the water.

Deep World Transformation turns the monster into something else. Most of the time the result is a unique item of some sort, including swimsuits, but sometimes it's just a consumable and other times it makes the monster evolve. Just save before using it if you're unsure.

• Love
Reactions: findtheend1205
Nov 12, 2022
[QUOTE = "Kinni, bài đăng: 9382421, thành viên: 139305"]
Tôi không chắc ý bạn là áo tắm gì. Bạn có thể kiếm một vài thứ bằng cách kiểm tra điểm câu cá và gửi sahuagin của bạn để câu cá, và bạn cũng có thể kiểm tra điểm nước trên căn phòng phía trên bên trái để lấy thứ gì đó. Tôi không chắc liệu bạn có cần điều gì đó để làm điều đó hay không, nhưng nó sẽ cho bạn biết yêu cầu nếu bạn kiểm tra nước.

Deep World Transformation biến con quái vật thành một thứ khác. Hầu hết thời gian, kết quả là một loại vật phẩm độc đáo nào đó, bao gồm cả đồ bơi, nhưng đôi khi nó chỉ là đồ tiêu dùng và những lần khác, nó khiến con quái vật tiến hóa. Chỉ cần lưu trước khi sử dụng nếu bạn không chắc chắn.
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]
So I need to stay here fishing until I get what I need?
1668347429007.png

Nov 12, 2022
I'm not sure what swimsuit you mean. You can get a few things by checking the fishing spot and sending your sahuagin to fish, and you can also check the water spot on the room to the top left to get something. I'm not sure if you need something to do it, but it should tell you the requirement if you check the water.

Deep World Transformation turns the monster into something else. Most of the time the result is a unique item of some sort, including swimsuits, but sometimes it's just a consumable and other times it makes the monster evolve. Just save before using it if you're unsure.
1668349987572.png

Nov 12, 2022
[QUOTE = "Kinni, bài đăng: 9382421, thành viên: 139305"]
Tôi không chắc ý bạn là áo tắm gì. Bạn có thể kiếm một vài thứ bằng cách kiểm tra điểm câu cá và gửi sahuagin của bạn để câu cá, và bạn cũng có thể kiểm tra điểm nước trên căn phòng phía trên bên trái để lấy thứ gì đó. Tôi không chắc liệu bạn có cần điều gì đó để làm điều đó hay không, nhưng nó sẽ cho bạn biết yêu cầu nếu bạn kiểm tra nước.

Deep World Transformation biến con quái vật thành một thứ khác. Hầu hết thời gian, kết quả là một loại vật phẩm độc đáo nào đó, bao gồm cả đồ bơi, nhưng đôi khi nó chỉ là đồ tiêu dùng và những lần khác, nó khiến con quái vật tiến hóa. Chỉ cần lưu trước khi sử dụng nếu bạn không chắc chắn.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Làm cách nào để kiếm được Mass of Plant Egg, Loại quái vật đó ở đâu vậy, bạn cho mình xin vài tấm hình để mình đi được không? 1668353401233.png

Nov 12, 2022
Yes. Dromog would turn into the swimsuit costume if you use Deep World Transformation on her, which I think is what you need for the thing in the lower left room. And yes, just fish at that spot. And if your Dromog doesn't have the skill, you need to level her up.
Toro needs 30 monsters, and I lack one of them to continue the main quest... Maybe

Nov 12, 2022
Yes. Dromog would turn into the swimsuit costume if you use Deep World Transformation on her, which I think is what you need for the thing in the lower left room. And yes, just fish at that spot. And if your Dromog doesn't have the skill, you need to level her up.
how can I get here, This game gives me a headache 1668392334876.png

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You need to get the fish that the other two asked for and go back to talk to them at the spot next to the cave. Please, please pay attention to the dialogue.

• Wow
Reactions: findtheend1205
Nov 12, 2022
[QUOTE = "Kinni, bài đăng: 9388231, thành viên: 139305"]
Bạn cần lấy con cá mà hai người kia yêu cầu và quay lại nói chuyện với họ ở điểm bên cạnh hang động. Xin hãy chú ý đến lời thoại.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
ý bạn là Sahagin? Quái vật hoặc vật phẩm? nếu Sahagin, tôi không biết phải thử những gì hoặc làm theo từng bước?

Nov 12, 2022
You need to get the fish that the other two asked for and go back to talk to them at the spot next to the cave. Please, please pay attention to the dialogue.
I didn't know what to do but when I played back the old save and went back to talking she agreed with the fish. I do not understand

Nov 12, 2022
coca

Nhưng vâng, nói chung, hãy cẩn thận với việc bỏ qua đoạn hội thoại, có những thông tin quan trọng trong đó, tại thời điểm này, có vẻ như bạn đang yêu cầu chúng tôi chơi trò chơi cho bạn thực sự
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi đoán nhiệm vụ phụ không liên quan đến nhiệm vụ chính nên không vấn đề gì

Nov 12, 2022
Cokeball

But yeah in general be carefull with skipping the dialogue, there are important information in there, at this point it almost sounds like you are asking us to play the game for you really
I entered the puzzle game for the first time to find the item that the game asked for it was a bit difficult, because I can't remember all the small details, If it asked for a fixed item like name or image, it would be easier, I apologize for the silly questions

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I entered the puzzle game for the first time to find the item that the game asked for it was a bit difficult, because I can't remember all the small details, If it asked for a fixed item like name or image, it would be easier, I apologize for the silly questions
That specific one (and a few other sidepuzzles, like the eggs the Spirit in the lower left house in 2nd layer village want, comes to mind of the top of the head) can be a bit vague, and the hints given often apply to multiple things of which only a singular will actually be the right choice for it

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
OMFG is the stupid part where youre in the knight base first time, is the only damn way to progress is to get caught?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
OMFG is the stupid part where youre in the knight base first time, is the only damn way to progress is to get caught?
If you are talking about the fight in the Knights living quarters, when trying to go through the checkpoint(which is different from the Knights HQ you will get to later, either one could be called a "base", against like a blob of knights, where you get thrown in jail after yes you do have to be caught for that (but then again it doesn't seem that much different to me than how you have to get defeated in all the other areas of the game at least to get a lot of the monsters the game have, not to mention the tutorial where you get caught and turned into a pregnant princess in the first place, so at least it is kinda consistent with it imo)

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
There a list of what items one needs for the stupid transformation? cause stupid it sure is if it doesnt even say what the hell you need in the game

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes