RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
What do i do in the knights factory?
Can you be a bit more specific, there is a few areas, that could be considered "knights factory" really, and even then each area in the game in pretty big, so what or where exactly in the area you are stuck, would also make it easier to help (maybe a screenshot of the part where you are having isses as well)

Jamal1296

Jan 16, 2022
Can you be a bit more specific, there is a few areas, that could be considered "knights factory" really, and even then each area in the game in pretty big, so what or where exactly in the area you are stuck, would also make it easier to help (maybe a screenshot of the part where you are having isses as well)
I just rescued Hannon from some monster in the lava area

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I just rescued Hannon from some monster in the lava area
Need to flip the switch in the room where you rescued Hannon then, to reveal a path forward. Which to get the key to be able to flip that need to go one area back, and then interact with the Pot in the lower right

dongerizer

Oct 7, 2019
I obviously skipped through something important in the text, I think... How exactly do you deep world companions? Also, where exactly is mimi?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I obviously skipped through something important in the text, I think... How exactly do you deep world companions? Also, where exactly is mimi?
You use the Deep World Transformation skill you get after levelling them up enough. And I believe you get a metal tentacle piece from the "demon" at the night forest (they're the male monster from it), but I'm not completely sure.

Reactions: dongerizer

dongerizer

Oct 7, 2019
You use the Deep World Transformation skill you get after levelling them up enough. And I believe you get a metal tentacle piece from the "demon" at the night forest (they're the male monster from it), but I'm not completely sure.
Thank you so much, I couldnt find out how to deep world transform for the longest.

Nov 12, 2022
Go back to the start of the layer (close to the village) and head to the right. Eliza needed to be able to produce milk to get past the trap in that way.
Where do I need to go in the photo for Eliza to produce milk, I skipped some important conversations 1668265196351.png

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Where do I need to go in the photo for Eliza to produce milk, I skipped some important conversations View attachment 2164162
Go inside the hot spring hotel and talk to everyone inside the rooms in the back. You may have already done that. Then go inside the hot spring itself and talk to the people inside to get some H-scenes. You may have already done that. Then go back and talk to everyone inside the rooms in the back.

• Love
Reactions: findtheend1205
Nov 12, 2022
[QUOTE = "Kinni, bài đăng: 9376577, thành viên: 139305"]
Đi vào bên trong khách sạn suối nước nóng và nói chuyện với mọi người bên trong các phòng ở phía sau. Bạn có thể đã làm điều đó. Sau đó đi vào bên trong suối nước nóng và nói chuyện với những người bên trong để có được một số cảnh H. Bạn có thể đã làm điều đó. Sau đó quay lại và nói chuyện với mọi người bên trong các phòng ở phía sau.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Cảm ơn bạn đã hướng dẫn tôi

Nov 12, 2022
Go inside the hot spring hotel and talk to everyone inside the rooms in the back. You may have already done that. Then go inside the hot spring itself and talk to the people inside to get some H-scenes. You may have already done that. Then go back and talk to everyone inside the rooms in the back.
This is probably the whole point, I don't know if the game has a bug, or maybe I just don't know where to find it. Did I miss it somewhere? 1668311370962.png

Nov 12, 2022
I don't think it takes a hot spring monster to get through 1668312925258.png

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes