RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
There a list of what items one needs for the stupid transformation? cause stupid it sure is if it doesnt even say what the hell you need in the game
There is a list on this page, although some items location are not mentioned: https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/post-5766486

Eventhough it's an H-game, this game is also a proper adventure RPG game. You need to explore a lot, gather clues bit-by-bit, remember stuffs so you can backtrack later, and solve problems with a bit of analysis. If you're looking for easy H-game then this isn't for you.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
There is a list on this page, although some items location are not mentioned: https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/post-5766486

Eventhough it's an H-game, this game is also a proper adventure RPG game. You need to explore a lot, gather clues bit-by-bit, remember stuffs so you can backtrack later, and solve problems with a bit of analysis. If you're looking for easy H-game then this isn't for you.
Seen it and that is what monsters become not what they need and bruh are you sure you're responding to the right game with this o_O "You need to explore a lot, gather clues bit-by-bit, remember stuffs so you can backtrack later, and solve problems with a bit of analysis" as part of the comment? I dont recall a single instance at all that required any analysis at all. Dark Souls in any of them about anything from the whos and whats gives more info or anything to go by then this does

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Seen it and that is what monsters become not what they need and bruh are you sure you're responding to the right game with this o_O "You need to explore a lot, gather clues bit-by-bit, remember stuffs so you can backtrack later, and solve problems with a bit of analysis" as part of the comment? I dont recall a single instance at all that required any analysis at all. Dark Souls in any of them about anything from the whos and whats gives more info or anything to go by then this does
Read again, bro. It explains what the monster will become AND what it needs. Ex. No.6 Celnu - Little Mucus Egg (Female) - Actor: Puninis - Item: Picture of Love. It means Celnu will evolve into Puninis and it needs Picture of Love.

I'm adept at many hardcore games, old and modern. I've completed many hard titles like classic Final Fantasies, Dark Souls, Megaten games (not Persona, that's too easy, try SMT, Nocturne, and DDS), and many more. I can tell RPGs with good gameplay content(s) or not and for me this is one of it, and lots of other players here think so, too. If you're alright with Dark Soul but not this then I can think of 4 reasons. One, you're used to modern type RPGs, where you can observe real movements, terrains, free visions, and lifelike exploration, so ofc you're bad at this old style RPG where things are static and text-like. Two, you're not trying at all. Three, your libido gets the best out of you. Four, your good game with Dark Soul is just a fluke and you may not be as good as you think.
Not require analysis? Bruh, try to beat Eve Trooper without reading any guides (FYI, I did)

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Read again, bro. It explains what the monster will become AND what it needs. Ex. No.6 Celnu - Little Mucus Egg (Female) - Actor: Puninis - Item: Picture of Love. It means Celnu will evolve into Puninis and it needs Picture of Love.

I'm adept at many hardcore games, old and modern. I've completed many hard titles like classic Final Fantasies, Dark Souls, Megaten games (not Persona, that's too easy, try SMT, Nocturne, and DDS), and many more. I can tell RPGs with good gameplay content(s) or not and for me this is one of it, and lots of other players here think so, too. If you're alright with Dark Soul but not this then I can think of 4 reasons. One, you're used to modern type RPGs, where you can observe real movements, terrains, free visions, and lifelike exploration, so ofc you're bad at this old style RPG where things are static and text-like. Two, you're not trying at all. Three, your libido gets the best out of you. Four, your good game with Dark Soul is just a fluke and you may not be as good as you think.
Not require analysis? Bruh, try to beat Eve Trooper without reading any guides (FYI, I did)
That is listing what they all come from and what they turn into. Only a few say what item if any is needed. So Im gonna guess that only those need an item at all. Which is a unclear mechanic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ As for this game either lack of better translation of more lack lack of specifics does not make for a challenge. Saying you need a X type yet no explanation that not anything that X type is actually usable and only a one single specific monster can be used... that ain't a challenge that's just mindless trying of anything remotely relevant. Fallout, BG saga and some old AF text games give enough to actually form a question aside from the outright saying it part. This is like getting half of a question and then being expected to answer it.

Regardless thanks for the help it pointing out the stupid item thing

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
That is listing what they all come from and what they turn into. Only a few say what item if any is needed. So Im gonna guess that only those need an item at all. Which is a unclear mechanic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, not all monsters need item. Personally, I don't think of it as unclear mechanic. There's an NPC which explains (if you find and talk to it) that some monsters evolve into another monsters, rare items, or common items, and another which explains (again, if you find and talk to it) that some monsters require certain item to evolve. I'd like to give an example from Sekiro. Beast enemies, particularly horses, are stunned by firecrackers to a certain degree, but you can proceed with the game without knowing this because no direct info of it exist, unless you find a (kinda) hidden NPC which explains how his horse stumbled when it heard firecrackers. So it's not unclear mechanic, it's the intentional fun mechanic of gathering clues bit-by-bit. If you consider it unclear mechanic, well, to each his own then.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Should you savescum to get female monsters or no?
You need that purple goo something (sorry, forgot what it's called) to get female monsters. There are enough of them on the whole world map for free to cover each female monsters once, but if you need extra you can buy those goo (unlimited) in Futanari Fairy Village.

Reactions: crunchyo

hsadgf

Sep 23, 2020
I'm honestly at a loss for what im supposed to do to beat margaret after the futa fairy village. I just get completely wiped after like 3 turns, I'm not given a chance to win at all

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I'm honestly at a loss for what im supposed to do to beat margaret after the futa fairy village. I just get completely wiped after like 3 turns, I'm not given a chance to win at all
What monsters are you using exactly, and what are their levels?

Edit: And have you tried putting anti-instant death acessories on your monsters?

Last edited:

hsadgf

Sep 23, 2020
What monsters are you using exactly, and what are their levels?

Edit: And have you tried putting anti-instant death acessories on your monsters?
I'm not exactly looking for a difficult rpg experience so I'm playing on easy with double xp, so I'm roughly level 40 using the starter wolf, tentacle girl and guy, and plant/healer girl, all level 38/39

No, I'm not using equipment. Which should I look for and where should I get it?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I'm not exactly looking for a difficult rpg experience so I'm playing on easy with double xp, so I'm roughly level 40 using the starter wolf, tentacle girl and guy, and plant/healer girl, all level 38/39

No, I'm not using equipment. Which should I look for and where should I get it?
You should have gotten some of them while exploring and doing events. Go on the equipment screen and and see what you have (there's only one equipment slot you can actually change and that's the acessories, so it's not complicated) just look for things with resistance against instant death.

hsadgf

Sep 23, 2020
You should have gotten some of them while exploring and doing events. Go on the equipment screen and and see what you have (there's only one equipment slot you can actually change and that's the acessories, so it's not complicated) just look for things with resistance against instant death.
Looks like I've only got the one, which will certainly not be enough to win

1670891856479.png

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
The instant death skill "Riddle Eater" has higher chances (almost guaranteed to kill in my experience) against debuffed monster. If the enemy debuffs you, counter it by buffing skills (Pukis or Peccaros has it). With no debuffs the skill has lower chance to succeed (or in my experience, never at all)

hsadgf

Sep 23, 2020
The instant death skill "Riddle Eater" has higher chances (almost guaranteed to kill in my experience) against debuffed monster. If the enemy debuffs you, counter it by buffing skills (Pukis or Peccaros has it). With no debuffs the skill has lower chance to succeed (or in my experience, never at all)
In the few tries I've done, they both debuff and one shot in the same turn, giving me no time to react. Though the tentacle girl monster does have a "full team debuff wipe" skill, so maybe I just have to get luckier with the RNG on which turns things happen on

hsadgf

Sep 23, 2020
Then you should go back and re-explore the towns and other places to try and find more.
I mean clearly I haven't been going through with the most backtracking ever, but I do talk to every NPC and do the side quests I can. Whatever remains is stuff that I wouldn't have gotten the first time around and probably just wouldn't be a good time to complete (like trying to hunt down the toolbox for mimi's DWT as I'm keeping in mind currently)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Worst case scenario you can have your own immune person revive the others and continue the battle from there.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes