RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

hsadgf

Sep 23, 2020
Is there a way to get fairies back? I'm trying to get Titania

Also, this guide I'm looking at says you get Beelzebub by DWT Belle with Imp maid costume, but then says you get the Imp maid costume by DWT Beelzebub, so something here ain't right

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Is there a way to get fairies back? I'm trying to get Titania

Also, this guide I'm looking at says you get Beelzebub by DWT Belle with Imp maid costume, but then says you get the Imp maid costume by DWT Beelzebub, so something here ain't right
Go to the dark forest dungeon from the beginning of the game and complete the mission the 'demon' gives you. That's how you get fairies back.

For DWT Belle, you need to go through the dungeon that opens up after you complete the peeing sidequest.

hsadgf

Sep 23, 2020
Go to the dark forest dungeon from the beginning of the game and complete the mission the 'demon' gives you. That's how you get fairies back.

For DWT Belle, you need to go through the dungeon that opens up after you complete the peeing sidequest.
I'd assume you mean the demon on the lowest layer, but she's not there? If you're talking about someone else idk who.

And for the peeing sidequest, is there somewhere that I can find all the locations? Because at this point, the ones I don't have are ones that I missed, and I'd rather not comb the entire game to find a missing one or two.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I'd assume you mean the demon on the lowest layer, but she's not there? If you're talking about someone else idk who.

And for the peeing sidequest, is there somewhere that I can find all the locations? Because at this point, the ones I don't have are ones that I missed, and I'd rather not comb the entire game to find a missing one or two.
Do you remember the dungeon where you could fight with an electric monster before the robot boss? The really dark forest? Where you had to drop down to get there? After dropping down into it, go north into the middle path to find the demon. Then you'll need to bring a Mimi to it.

There is a List of Pistons linked in the op, those are the ones for that sidequest.

hsadgf

Sep 23, 2020
Do you remember the dungeon where you could fight with an electric monster before the robot boss? The really dark forest? Where you had to drop down to get there? After dropping down into it, go north into the middle path to find the demon. Then you'll need to bring a Mimi to it.

There is a List of Pistons linked in the op, those are the ones for that sidequest.
Oh... Lol
The only missing piston was the one *immediately* after the farthest I'd progressed
And the fairies were down what is likely the only path I somehow missed in all of the dark forest.

I'm assuming that the place to go after all 10 pistons are unlocked is where the first one was, or otherwise somewhere that will be hard to miss in an area I haven't been to yet. If neither are the case, could you reply again? Thanks in advance.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Oh... Lol
The only missing piston was the one *immediately* after the farthest I'd progressed
And the fairies were down what is likely the only path I somehow missed in all of the dark forest.

I'm assuming that the place to go after all 10 pistons are unlocked is where the first one was, or otherwise somewhere that will be hard to miss in an area I haven't been to yet. If neither are the case, could you reply again? Thanks in advance.
You go down the rope ladder in the area right before the fairy village.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I am still however missing 2 pistons in that piston list I created, and linked in the OP, so if anyone does know which ones I missed there it would be much appreciated. I haven't done a full playthrough of the game since I made that list, and even when I wrote it, it was a while since I had played it in full still. and they aren't super obvious in the engine editor, as they only show with their black base there, not the "crystal" part of it

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I am still however missing 2 pistons in that piston list I created, and linked in the OP, so if anyone does know which ones I missed there it would be much appreciated. I haven't done a full playthrough of the game since I made that list, and even when I wrote it, it was a while since I had played it in full still. and they aren't super obvious in the engine editor, as they only show with their black base there, not the "crystal" part of it
I figured out the problem. Your list is actually complete, but you failed to consider that one of the locations included 3 pistons (which required some help to get Eliza to pee that much) and those two 'extra' pistons actually count towards the total.

Edit: I believe it was specifically the one you pointed out as the third piston.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I figured out the problem. Your list is actually complete, but you failed to consider that one of the locations included 3 pistons (which required some help to get Eliza to pee that much) and those two 'extra' pistons actually count towards the total.

Edit: I believe it was specifically the one you pointed out as the third piston.
OMG... you are correct, that one does count as 3, why did I not think of that xD

Leycesteria

Jun 27, 2019
Apparently my game doesn't have the Witch in it or something? I can't find any witch NPC in the Onsen. Can someone post an image of where she is?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Apparently my game doesn't have the Witch in it or something? I can't find any witch NPC in the Onsen. Can someone post an image of where she is?
1673252423680.png (Top right NPC, the entrance to this room is the top/middle door in the lobby)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
i cant seem to get it working i am new to the rpg maker stuff and it cant find world tiles for this game any ideas what to do?
Do you have the RPG Maker runtime installed? On the first post, under the installation spoiler, there is a link that will take you to the site for downloading the packages. The game needs RPG Maker VX Ace.

If you have the right runtime package installed and are still getting errors, try extracting the game to it's own folder on your hard drive. I am not sure about Linux or Mac, but Windows gets a little 'cranky' if you try running programs from certain folders.

Have you tried using a locale emulator (OR set your system locale to Japanese) to run your zip/rar/7z archive program? It may not matter on the version here on this site, but some games still have original Japanese characters in their names and if you extract the files without changing the locale or using an emulator to run your archive program, it can cause problems with the files not being extracted correctly.

I am not sure what else to suggest right now, the game extracted and ran fine for me.

daddymememaster33

Mar 17, 2020
Do you have the RPG Maker runtime installed? On the first post, under the installation spoiler, there is a link that will take you to the site for downloading the packages. The game needs RPG Maker VX Ace.

If you have the right runtime package installed and are still getting errors, try extracting the game to it's own folder on your hard drive. I am not sure about Linux or Mac, but Windows gets a little 'cranky' if you try running programs from certain folders.

Have you tried using a locale emulator (OR set your system locale to Japanese) to run your zip/rar/7z archive program? It may not matter on the version here on this site, but some games still have original Japanese characters in their names and if you extract the files without changing the locale or using an emulator to run your archive program, it can cause problems with the files not being extracted correctly.

I am not sure what else to suggest right now, the game extracted and ran fine for me.
ive changed the locale to Japanese already that worked for violated heroine and i do have rpg maker ace i had the game in its own file and had the game with rpg maker in its file im at a loss or maybe i dont have the right rpg maker but its worked for other games that needed it like bitch exorcist cursed village but thats the only two games ive used with out problems

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
ive changed the locale to Japanese already that worked for violated heroine and i do have rpg maker ace i had the game in its own file and had the game with rpg maker in its file im at a loss or maybe i dont have the right rpg maker but its worked for other games that needed it like bitch exorcist cursed village but thats the only two games ive used with out problems
Well take a SS of the error you get, will be a lot easier to find out what is going on then

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
It sounds like you have played RPG Maker games before and know what to do. As Gummiel said, post a screenshot of the error you are getting, it might help more to figure out what your issue is.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes