RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

xXnatsuXx

Aug 18, 2018
Question I've reached [Midnight Forest] and have DWT 3 of my party members, back at base i have found i can't resummon them from the companion room books, have i somehow hit a bug or is it something you can do a little later and i should hold off doing it for a bit.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Question I've reached [Midnight Forest] and have DWT 3 of my party members, back at base i have found i can't resummon them from the companion room books, have i somehow hit a bug or is it something you can do a little later and i should hold off doing it for a bit.
I don't remember when you get the ability exactly to re-summon from the books, though it is relatively early, so you probably get it soon. That said a lot of monsters can be re-acquired the way you get them initially anyway though, if you do really need them

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
There is an item you gain later on that lets you resummon monsters from you companion room, until them you have to give birth to them again.

xXnatsuXx

Aug 18, 2018
nah don't urgantly need them, still have a party of 4. <just one of them was from a ticket, thought i might be a bother since i probably couldn't get them again till ng+ if they were special summend like that. Cheers for the help.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
There are some of the tickets you can re-acquire as well, but yeah I don't think the earliest are those indeed. I suspect you are talking about Basil? And if so yeah you have to wait till you can re-summon from books to get again unfortunately, as at least I found it, to be a very good early monster

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
how I can get angel costume ?
sorry I always bothering you
Don't worry, if you were "bothering" me, I would not answer in the first place, simple as that :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That said there are 2 links at the OP which should explain how to get most stuff in the game (though the explanations tend to be short, so do feel free to ask for clarifications, for specific things, if it is not clear enough

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
Don't worry, if you were "bothering" me, I would not answer in the first place, simple as that :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That said there are 2 links at the OP which should explain how to get most stuff in the game (though the explanations tend to be short, so do feel free to ask for clarifications, for specific things, if it is not clear enough
thanks for your help :3
ahh crap, I forget save this before XD

Last edited:

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
I already defeat that ancient reactor and already defeated
where I need to go after defeated by ancient reactor ?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I already defeat that ancient reactor and already defeated
where I need to go after defeated by ancient reactor ?
The whole sun in kind of a "sidearea", you could finish the game without even stepping foot in the game, if you really wanted, so well just need to go back to where you entered the sun and follow the path you were on there(ie. towards the left), if you haven't already

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
I already back, and search the way to next map in asura domain but I can't find it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
finally find the way out after 5 day :Kappa:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes