RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

daddymememaster33

Mar 17, 2020
It sounds like you have played RPG Maker games before and know what to do. As Gummiel said, post a screenshot of the error you are getting, it might help more to figure out what your issue is.
and i appologize i worded it worng i am still new to the rpg maker the other two games didnt cause me any problems other than VH which i just didnt change the locale

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
and i apologize i worded it wrong i am still new to the rpg maker the other two games didn't cause me any problems other than VH which i just didn't change the locale
It's all good bro, no need to apologize.

Gummiel is right, the files you are missing are part of the VX Ace runtime installation, not part of the game.
RPGVXAce.png

So, either the runtime package has gotten corrupted or you don't have RPG Maker VX Ace runtime installed. There are 2 separate versions of VX, there is RPG Maker VX and RPG Maker VX ACE, each with their own install.
Either way it goes, you should download the runtime package for VX Ace and run the install again and see if that helps.

daddymememaster33

Mar 17, 2020
It's all good bro, no need to apologize.

Gummiel is right, the files you are missing are part of the VX Ace runtime installation, not part of the game.
View attachment 2348782

So, either the runtime package has gotten corrupted or you don't have RPG Maker VX Ace runtime installed. There are 2 separate versions of VX, there is RPG Maker VX and RPG Maker VX ACE, each with their own install.
Either way it goes, you should download the runtime package for VX Ace and run the install again and see if that helps.
alright cool thank you both for helping ill go through and download ACE make sure i have it if i need to ill ping you again \(T)/

excelladour

May 7, 2020
The censor is baked in, so you would have to litterally redraw all the censored parts, and there is a LOT of pictures to do that on
And this is generally the case for 99% of games made in RPGM
Well Thanks for the reply and info. It's really hard to find uncensored games with these tags ;-; back to searching then~

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Well Thanks for the reply and info. It's really hard to find uncensored games with these tags ;-; back to searching then~
Yep, most of these kind of games tend to come from Japan, and thus due to japanese laws, they can't sell them directly themselves uncensored.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes