RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

roka.s4

Jul 25, 2020
That is the map you unlock by pissing on all the pistons (link in OP to a post to all their locations). If you have found all the pistons already, the actual entrance is a few maps directly south of the Fairy village
thanks ^^

xXnatsuXx

Aug 18, 2018
There are some of the tickets you can re-acquire as well, but yeah I don't think the earliest are those indeed. I suspect you are talking about Basil? And if so yeah you have to wait till you can re-summon from books to get again unfortunately, as at least I found it, to be a very good early monster
Yeah it was basil and also yuvi since he was a special birth and has no female counterpart, but i got him back as a cg event before i made it to mid layer anyway.
There's something more lore related i'm not 100% on, after you find the hot sauce and Eliza says she'll bring it back to prank her cousin. Pukis starts to talk about the 'food' Eliza has been eating, Jupiri cuts her off saying "No Pukis, Don't do it." Are they talking about camillas' food that the sunset spirit brings you when you rest? Or the canned meat the knights eat that you find out about later on? Is it because it has semen in it and they both know? Because later at the outer circumference with Hannon, Jupiri is scoffing it down and wandering what the jiggly white stuff is. Made me think it was about Camillas food since Jipiri doesn't know yet. Or is it just out of order and you weren't supposed to find the devils spice until after maybe a dialogue where they find out everything has semen in it, but Eliza is still oblivious? Because i don't know how Jupiri would know Camilla's food has semen in it but not realize about the canned meat.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah it was basil and also yuvi since he was a special birth and has no female counterpart, but i got him back as a cg event before i made it to mid layer anyway.
There's something more lore related i'm not 100% on, after you find the hot sauce and Eliza says she'll bring it back to prank her cousin. Pukis starts to talk about the 'food' Eliza has been eating, Jupiri cuts her off saying "No Pukis, Don't do it." Are they talking about camillas' food that the sunset spirit brings you when you rest? Or the canned meat the knights eat that you find out about later on? Is it because it has semen in it and they both know? Because later at the outer circumference with Hannon, Jupiri is scoffing it down and wandering what the jiggly white stuff is. Made me think it was about Camillas food since Jipiri doesn't know yet. Or is it just out of order and you weren't supposed to find the devils spice until after maybe a dialogue where they find out everything has semen in it, but Eliza is still oblivious? Because i don't know how Jupiri would know Camilla's food has semen in it but not realize about the canned meat.
I have no idea really what that is about, but have certainly wondered the same thing

marque03

Nov 15, 2020
Talk to Sieg near the beds in the pregnant princess village (the first and main village in the game), while wearing each of the Erotic swimsuits (The normal "Swimsuits" are not included for these), that is all the costumes shown in the bottom 2 rows in the costume room, if you should be in doubt)
Im done talk with the sieg with swimsuit but nothing happen, confused-@

marque03

Nov 15, 2020
You need to find her a recording crystal, as she should have said earlier
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank You

I wnat to DWT amagawa, zumiji, leefan . how do i get the item need?
Edit: Found thank you...

Where is spectre ruins? wanna get souvinrs no 16.
Can i Get in the middle of the game?

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I wnat to DWT amagawa, zumiji, leefan . how do i get the item need?
Zumji, and Lelefan, doesn't take any items to DWT. Amagawa needs the Starstone
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where is spectre ruins? wanna get souvinrs no 16.
Can i Get in the middle of the game?
Hmm probably the areas on the right side of 2nd layer, the probably most confusing areas in the game. Not sure on the exact position, souvinurs, not being actual items technically, are pretty hard to track down in the editor for exact location. If you have Lelefan and Zumji though you are not in the "middle" of the game, but near or at the end/post-game ;), but there shouldn't be anything that are missable

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

jeffjacks

Aug 2, 2020
Hi, I'va a little problem with this game, i've downloaded "RPG Maker VX Ace Run Time Package", I've changed the local to jap (at least I think I have) and I can launch the game without issue, HOWEVER the control aren't welll configured. Only down and right seams to work (enven in the title screen) and the girl move by herself.

Can anyone enlight me on this matter?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hi, I'va a little problem with this game, i've downloaded "RPG Maker VX Ace Run Time Package", I've changed the local to jap (at least I think I have) and I can launch the game without issue, HOWEVER the control aren't welll configured. Only down and right seams to work (enven in the title screen) and the girl move by herself.

Can anyone enlight me on this matter?
Hmm, not 100% sure, seems like some "stuck" controls, if you have any sort of controller or the like connected to your computer, try and disconnect that

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

Danzor

Jul 8, 2022
Sorry for the dumb question, but how do you access the gallery? I'm using a full save and can't find it.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Sorry for the dumb question, but how do you access the gallery? I'm using a full save and can't find it.
It in one of the rooms you can get to via the "magic circles" in the Top left of the main buildings in the pregnant preincess village (ie the first village you get to in the game)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Danzor

goosmdoosm

Jan 13, 2023
I am trying to find Souvenir #42. I feel like I'm supposed to talk to this lady, but am I mistaken?

Edit: My mistake, I actually have #42 already. I made a list of what souvenirs I'm missing on a piece of paper, and I wrote #42 instead of #43.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I am trying to find Souvenir #42. I feel like I'm supposed to talk to this lady, but am I mistaken?

Edit: My mistake, I actually have #42 already. I made a list of what souvenirs I'm missing on a piece of paper, and I wrote #42 instead of #43.
So did you figure out the one you actually missed? I feel like the description in the guide linked on OP is pretty clear, for #43.
(That said even if it was #42, you missed that is NOT the guild building you are in, in the SS, that is the inn. The guild building is the big building south of the inn)

goosmdoosm

Jan 13, 2023
So did you figure out the one you actually missed? I feel like the description in the guide linked on OP is pretty clear, for #43.
(That said even if it was #42, you missed that is NOT the guild building you are in, in the SS, that is the inn. The guild building is the big building south of the inn)
yeah i found it, and finally unlocked 48-tentacles

Reactions: Gummiel
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes