RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone knows how I can deepworld Mimi, It says I am missing an item
That's a hard one. You actually need more than just one item, one of them is the spent vibration stone you get in an early dungeon, and then you need to talk to the fairies inside the building in fairy village you usually get telported away as soon as you enter(so you need to go there without your fairy having enough mp to teleport). This is also something that was explained earlier, so if you want more details go back through the thread.

BigPrinc

Dec 20, 2021
Is loveswim unique, or can you get more later on? Deepworlded mine before the fishing event in the knights residential area.

yeetmaster2975

Jun 10, 2022
Solved
I am so helplessly lost on what to do with the RPG Maker Ace files. I've installed them, unzipped, ran the setup as admin with my locale set to JP and even reinstalled the game files after Ace but i'm still unsure what to do. I don't think i've ever had to install an RTP before but I sure don't remember how I did it if I did. 3 games I installed require the same file RGSS202J.dll.

Apparently my problem was that RPG Maker VX Ace was not working but instead RPG Maker VX was the correct one.

Last edited:

jr073205JR#

Mar 3, 2023
when i try to deep world tranform belle it says i'm missing somthing I'm gussing its this Nucleus of the Deep where do i fined it Nucleus of the Deep?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
when i try to deep world tranform belle it says i'm missing somthing I'm gussing its this Nucleus of the Deep where do i fined it Nucleus of the Deep?
You get it at the end of the dungeon you unlock from completing all the peeing events.

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
I am so helplessly lost on what to do with the RPG Maker Ace files. I've installed them, unzipped, ran the setup as admin with my locale set to JP and even reinstalled the game files after Ace but i'm still unsure what to do. I don't think i've ever had to install an RTP before but I sure don't remember how I did it if I did. 3 games I installed require the same file RGSS202J.dll.
check the first post, the spoiler under installation contains a link to the RTP download

yeetmaster2975

Jun 10, 2022
as the instructions on the site state, extract the file, open the extracted folder, then run the setup.exe
As my original post stated, I went to the link and installed it, extracted the file, and ran the setup.exe. If you're not even reading the post in the first place then why try to help?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
If you're missing RGSS202J.dll, then you just need to download that file and copy it into the folders of each game.

Let see world

Dec 31, 2021
Solved

Apparently my problem was that RPG Maker VX Ace was not working but instead RPG Maker VX was the correct one.
Maybe, just "maybe", turn off your defense fire wall, then down the game, exact the zip file game then turn on the defense, i sometimes do it or change set locale to Jp like you, maybe work or find the lost file in this link

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Solved

If RGSS202J.dll is the file you are missing, then you are not running this game, as this is a VX Ace game, but that file is a VX file. Maybe it is https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-dungeon-chronicle-v1-10-tsukinomizu-project.115141/ you are trying to run? An older game by the same circle, and in same style, but that one due to well it's age is a VX game?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes