RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

yeetmaster2975

Jun 10, 2022
If RGSS202J.dll is the file you are missing, then you are not running this game, as this is a VX Ace game, but that file is a VX file. Maybe it is https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-dungeon-chronicle-v1-10-tsukinomizu-project.115141/ you are trying to run? An older game by the same circle, and in same style, but that one due to well it's age is a VX game?
This was exactly my issue, I did not know they had another game with a similar title, I figured it was a translation or title problem. I appreciate the reasonable response instead of "Just download the thing".

Reactions: Gummiel

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
If you're missing RGSS202J.dll, then you just need to download that file and copy it into the folders of each game.
Please don't go telling people to download the RGSS files specifically, when that is missing it is always the missing RTP (in the case as seen from the reply just above this the person then also was trying to run the other older game from this circle with a similar title)

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
View attachment 3791294
Umm... What is stopping me from climbing further? I have the seraph's costume already.
That particular spot is the last of the optional "bosses", which you probably just haven't encountered yet, it is further past the entrance of the Sun.
The Seraph custume is for the end of the other (right) side of the sun, has nothing to do with the staircase you are on

• Red Heart
Reactions: kobayashiyamato06
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes