RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Well that is too bad...
Now if you gave us some actual information on how it doesn't run, maybe we could help you ;)
I couldn't get the game to run in joiplay. And I really wanted to play it too. Judging from the images. It has alot of one of my favorite kinks. Egg laying. Depressing.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Naedoko v1.12 Compressed (Untested)

Win 548 MB/130 MB :

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
So there is a hentai animation. Though it literally only covers the first 5 minutes of the game and it uses video of the game XD

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So there is a hentai animation. Though it literally only covers the first 5 minutes of the game and it uses video of the game XD
Yeah it is bad... which is probably why there is only a single episode of it...

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
But what if I really (CE) wanted to try.
You would have to cheat, and even then, you would still get the same sequence of events as if you lost after, as it is not actually code running as a condition of loosing the fight, but rather just code running after the battle is over, independently on what happens in the battle

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Could you tell me how to pass this ? View attachment 3115166
That one is the very last "stop" on the ladder, and as such is after you first are able to get access to the sun itself. So have you actually played the parts of the game after the sun yet? If not, then well just continue playing on, and come back later

If you have been to the end of the game well then it is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let see world

Dec 31, 2021
That one is the very last "stop" on the ladder, and as such is after you first are able to get access to the sun itself. So have you actually played the parts of the game after the sun yet? If not, then well just continue playing on, and come back later

If you have been to the end of the game well then it is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tks, with your picture, i found the last boss

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
does anyone have a list of bosses?
i'm stuck in artificial sun and asura's domain
For that spot, you probably haven't went past the sun yet on the main route? If so you simply haven't met the last one (yes you can't go all the way up on the left side, if you enter the sun as soon as you get to it's entrance)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone knows how to beat that robot girl in the ghost section of the game
Use skills that target the protagonist and can make her fall down. Doing such will end the battle. If you want more information, just look back through the thread. It's been asked many times before.

Vedhon

Dec 16, 2023
Use skills that target the protagonist and can make her fall down. Doing such will end the battle. If you want more information, just look back through the thread. It's been asked many times before.
Thanks it worked, i'm dumb even with the hint from the engineer girl didn't help

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes