RPGM Completed Naedoko Demon's Ground [v1.12] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes
Feb 4, 2018
The Sealed garden don't really have a boss like that, so you gotta be more specific what your issue is
I am saying this because a wiki mentioned it and I am mostly saying that because the only monsters I am missing are obtained with going up the left-side of the artificial sun, I know that there is a ticket there, but I can't get up the ladder.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I am saying this because a wiki mentioned it and I am mostly saying that because the only monsters I am missing are obtained with going up the left-side of the artificial sun, I know that there is a ticket there, but I can't get up the ladder.
What wiki? I don't really know of any substantial wiki's for this game.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
The Sealed Garden/Ruin (where you need to unlock by pissing the 10 pistons) has no boss. It does, however, has a rare mob enemy called Barking Beast, something you encounter rarely in the garden area where the enemy icon is sparkles instead of ghost.
I think you miss a sub boss in Asura's Domain (I managed to miss that too earlier, since Asura's Domain area is so damn big compared to earlier dungeon). Try exploring again.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
This wiki
well okay Barking beast is certainly NOT a boss, at best you could call it a rare enemy really, but fair enough as TheRay said, just keep fighting the monsters in the big grass area a bit into the area, and it will be there eventually, is a bit of a low-ish change to happen. A bit of an RNG for it to happen, more specifically, it happen in that area if the "surprise count" variable is 10 or higher. That variable goes up either between 0-2 (if you play or easy or normal difficulty) or 1-3 (if you play on hard difficulty) at the start of any battle (regardless of area). So in theory with bad luck you could end up never meating in in easy and normal I guess, and you would at any rate on average meet it more often in that area on hard.

Feb 4, 2018
In the left-side of the artificial sun I am not able to go up the second ladder I think I am missing the fourth female monster, but I don't know where it could be.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
In the left-side of the artificial sun I am not able to go up the second ladder I think I am missing the fourth female monster, but I don't know where it could be.
I don't really remember the order, so I think I'll just list what most likely is the fourth among the sub bosses you need to access that place:
-Eve Trooper: Middle Layer ruins area
-Konohana Sakuya and her friend: Upper Layer jungle area
-Sepunoraune (not sure if she's required): Akurem Knight's HQ
-Great Wolf: Akurem Knight's HQ
All of them can be found rather easily with a bit of exploring (except Eve Trooper, I guess, since you need to try confusing teleportation from spirits in the ruins)

Reactions: Gummiel

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
so what are the moveable pots in the artificial sun for?
One of the robots in the artificial sun will ask you to move them coz its "nostalgic". After you talk to it, go ahead and push the pot however you wish. If you pushed enough, once you talk to that robot again it'll reward you. That's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gummiel

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
If you can send a SS of where exactly you get blocked on the ladder, I should be able to tell more precisely what monster you are lacking

quaysx

May 13, 2021
Well i have almost 100% but i am missing the souvenir 41 and yes i looked at the guide, but in my asura's domain you can't walk up 4 times in a row.

Collectables in video games are nuts

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Well i have almost 100% but i am missing the souvenir 41 and yes i looked at the guide, but in my asura's domain you can't walk up 4 times in a row.

Collectables in video games are nuts
Well it is technically true... if you could jump gaps in the maps xD, so you have to take a bit of a detour, so the route becomes:
Left, Up, Right, Up, Up, Right, Right, Right
Deathwings you may want to edit that 41 souvenir route

Azed351

Jun 25, 2021
A bunch of info that I collected in random forums when I played this a long time ago. Also full 100% save file

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When u were speaking of Magical Seraph, who is troymel

Reactions: 00max00
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes