RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
RJ123426_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Lily, a knightess in the royal guard, was ordered by the queen to clear the nearby forest of demons. She came into contact with a mysterious crystal that grew tentacles from her own body... Compelled by her own transformation and the mystery of the crystal, Lily and her trusted companions set off on a series of adventures!
Thread Updated: 2018-12-22
Release Date: 2018-10-17
Original Title: リリィナイト・サーガ~少女騎士と魔触の紋章~
Aliases: Riri Naito Saga -Shoujo Kishi to Mashoku no Monshuu-
Developer: Tsukinomizu Project
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.12
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra: Mod

Thanks @stone147 for links and chronomium from ulmf for the translation
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

RJ123426_img_smp1.jpg RJ123426_img_smp2.jpg RJ123426_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

imelman

May 15, 2018
Aren't the first game in the series was removed from here due to rule against loli/underage characters? As I know, it's for good reasons to prevent bigger outside onlookers, but we'll see.

Reactions: Izuka

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Is there anything you can do with the seemingly petrified blacksmith in the first town? I've beaten the cursed sword, but there seem to be no other interactive things in the shop.

Good thing they haven't been enforcing that asinine rule recently. Lolis are not real people.
That 'asinine rule' is there because this forum could be shut down if there was too much of that type of content. Read rule 7, it's very clear.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Just a question is this the same circle or company who made the Lilim Union: Dream Demon Zone Because the girls are really look alike from the game?

Reactions: Ferox55

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
This circle is great. I bought all the games. Once my Japanese is quite a bit better I'll enjoy them fully. If Naedoko Demons Ground ever lands on this site, I'll post my monster/item Deep World Transformation list. I have all but 8 monsters on it.

Reactions: Karmo

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
every time I try to run the game I get an error that says [no such file or directory -Audio/BGM/Lily Knight(theme of lily)]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes