RPGM - Completed - Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

1. 5.00 star(s)

abiroyon

Fun RPG game with waifu collection mechanics. Cute girls with lots of yuri scenes! Lots of characters to choose from with different skills. Personally I like the world building too, lots of exploration to be had.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

voskli

Sometimes bosses are too powerfull even if you clean all levels before. ( i played on normal dificulty ). But in all other aspects game is pretty good and better than the majority of rpg mager games. (Thing i personally apreciate the most is that the main characters of the game are females only).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Miacis

Beautiful stuff from Tsukinomizu Project! One of my favourite games and here's why:
    1. It's THE classic jRPG. Hard mode is challenging but fair, and was very enjoyable to play for me. Not a fan of those? Well the game got you with easy level where you can enjoy the story without having any trouble in battles.
    2. Many different characters, and each has some highlight time. Even if you're picky, you'll probably find a best girl for yourself anyway. You will even be able to
    3. It's a fucking YURI! 99% of scenes is girl-on-girl.
    4. Great atmosphere of the setting, absolutely loved it. Back World was one hell of a trip!
    5. Side quests, hidden scenes, extra bosses - you name it. And some erotic action on top of that? Here's your best rpg recipe!
    Also, game has a sequel/spin-off called Naedoko's Demong Ground. If you liked this game, you might like that one too.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

c.o.w

i give 5*, the game is fun and meets the standard criteria of a RPG, you get a shiton of caracters but is not neccesary to level them all to create a viable party and you can change the dificult in game if feels the grinding becomes unbearable to the player, the story is decent and gotta admit the little event of the haunted room bellow the harbor and the cave entrace after colon´s first event CG scared the shit out of me, the creator AND the translator did a good job creating the mood for the scenarios

the corruption rate the main heroine raise is decent, is neither too slow or too fast and is aceptable for people who enjoy this kind of fetish. there a good ammount of CG and at least there one for every playable heroine in game, the enemy you fight are all custom made and not the typical one you find using the rpg maker engine, which speak a lot of the autor of the game.

if possible remember to brought the game so the autor can keep doing games and show your appreciation