VN Others Completed Cat Girl [Yumekakiya]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Ginka, the beautiful officer, is on the local SWAT team by day. But at night, she becomes the Silver cat. And with incredible agility, unbelievable sensitivity and amazing ability, she roams the city like batman. Accidentally, she was informed that the famous gem ‘Emerald Queen’ was stolen. In order to get it back, she blended into the infamous Kurobara’s mansion. But to her surprise, she got trapped by a notorious SM dominatrix who’s crazy about whipping, bondage, shocking and wax-dripping. What will Ginka’s fate be?

Cat Girl is an AVG with an incredible storyline and voice-over throughout all game for main characters. Besides over 100,000-word script, the game also has different choices, which will lead to numerous endings.

Title: Onna Kaitou Silver Cat
Original Title: 女怪盗シルバーキャット
VNDB:
Lenght: Unknown
Year: 2017.06.29 (Japan), 2017.08.28 (English)
Developer: Yumekakiya
Publishers: Yumekakiya (Japan), SakuraGame (English)
Language: English
Voice: Yes (Japanese)
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Genre: Female Protagonist, Sexual Content, Bondage, ADV, Slave, Torture, Trainer, Transformation

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
Others: Japanese version (MTL Uncensored)

ss_57c7d1ff426682c5c29921987a82edb0f54db74b.600x338.jpg ss_24777ce356c2f6a322a5619e943478da521fb7fa.600x338.jpg ss_5e4c8593c2ceac1ae92bf03a0db72ccec67def06.600x338.jpg ss_54019d5d6a51484be7f9021d889943eafcd7cd2d.600x338.jpg

*Note from the uploader: I apologize for the lack of tag in "Genre", but there isn't anything at all. Nor on the Steam page, nor on VNDB. And sadly I didn't play it yet 'till the end :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Question as downloading this is it translated? Am asking as noticed the language difference in the preview pics

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Question as downloading this is it translated? Am asking as noticed the language difference in the preview pics
Yes, it's translated, don't worry! Screen are from Steam and the source of the game it's that. There aren't screenshot of the game in English, unfortunately :/

Reactions: Deathdawg

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
*Note from the uploader: I apologize for the lack of tag in "Genre", but there isn't anything at all. Nor on the Steam page, nor on VNDB. And sadly I didn't play it yet 'till the end :/
got annoying errors... tag p not exist.
prober tags are: multiple protagonists, bdsm, slave, violence (cant remember) - torture, trainer, pissing, transformation.

btw. did expect some lesbian action, but theres none of it. :( clearly a game for torture lovers...

Last edited:

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
While playing I was stuck in this error on screen tag: [ b ] not exists (many times)
Only if I play the uncensored version, not before patching, it happened to someone else?

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
The English in this game is horrendous, direct machine translation from Japanese.
The art is great, awesome Japanese voice acting and a decent story.
Sadly, much of the story is lost in the translation, quite literately.
If you like puzzle games, you will have a blast trying to figure out what the english dialogue is supposed to be.
If you do not like puzzle games, your best bet is just looking in the gallery.
I want to make it clear that when I say puzzle games, it is more in a symbolic meaning, as in it IS a visual novel game, but the dialogue is so confusing and puzzling that it might as well be marked as a mystery and puzzle game.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay I'm interested. This is a game I'm planning to get on Steam(It's around the bottom of my wishlist for 0,99$ so why not?), but I gotta ask what does the "Transformation" supposed to mean here? Anyone actually played this one yet?
I looked up a few things, but none of them was too helpful. The only clue I found was that the DLsite "Transforming Girl" tag SEEMS to also mean "Mind Break" maybe?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Well, Ginka, our heroine, gets "transformed" into a pet. As in she is forced to wear a catsuit, have a buttplug tail and behave like a cat. This does entail mind-break, but it is not an anthropomorphic transformation in that she does not actually change species.
It is a good game for BDSM fans, but you will cringe at the english translation, some places it is barely comprehensible.
The voice work is quite amazing (Japanese only), but the moans and screams are spot on. Some might find them disturbing, while others will find it enhances the experience.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Well, Ginka, our heroine, gets "transformed" into a pet. As in she is forced to wear a catsuit, have a buttplug tail and behave like a cat. This does entail mind-break, but it is not an anthropomorphic transformation in that she does not actually change species.
It is a good game for BDSM fans, but you will cringe at the english translation, some places it is barely comprehensible.
The voice work is quite amazing (Japanese only), but the moans and screams are spot on. Some might find them disturbing, while others will find it enhances the experience.
Áh, so it's like that. Got it, thanks. :)

BTW on a side note: Is it just me or is it REALLY weird that on Steam this is just 1$, but on DLsite it's over 13$ with an active 30%OFF SALE? Is this really the case of "DLsite users are willing to pay THIS much so why keep it cheap?" or does the Steam version still miss something after the uncensored patch gets applied? :confused:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Áh, so it's like that. Got it, thanks. :)

BTW on a side note: Is it just me or is it REALLY weird that on Steam this is just 1$, but on DLsite it's over 13$ with an active 30%OFF SALE? Is this really the case of "DLsite users are willing to pay THIS much so why keep it cheap?" or does the Steam version still miss something after the uncensored patch gets applied? :confused:
I suppose it is a cheap cashout by SakuraGame. They want people to buy it on steam, because they need sales on steam in order to get steam cards enabled, so they sell it cheap on steam. They gain a cut every time a card is sold on the steam market, so they really want steam cards enabled. I am pretty sure that once they hit the valve confidence matrix level to unlock the steam cards, the game will be set to 13 USD like DLsite.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Here is a couple of images I took from a scene of the steam version (non-patched) in English.

As you can see, without the decnsor patch it is horrendous, both the censor and the dialogue.
The makers of a commercial product with spelling mistakes and grammar issues like those should be ashamed.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
short , small art collection , stereotypical anime art .
worth a fap if you're into this stuff then delete it

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I suppose it is a cheap cashout by SakuraGame. They want people to buy it on steam, because they need sales on steam in order to get steam cards enabled, so they sell it cheap on steam. They gain a cut every time a card is sold on the steam market, so they really want steam cards enabled. I am pretty sure that once they hit the valve confidence matrix level to unlock the steam cards, the game will be set to 13 USD like DLsite.
Ohhhh. Okay, if that's the case then that's pretty sneaky. Gotta get my hands on it while they're still cheating the system. :p
Thanks!

As you can see, without the decnsor patch it is horrendous, both the censor and the dialogue.
The makers of a commercial product with spelling mistakes and grammar issues like those should be ashamed.
Does the patch change the dialog as well? I thought it only changed the images, but okay.
Also they didn't really make it a secret that they used machine translated text for the English version so it's more like shame on the devs for cheaping out on a proper translator. :D

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Ohhhh. Okay, if that's the case then that's pretty sneaky. Gotta get my hands on it while they're still cheating the system. :p
Thanks!
You are welcome. They will have to sell A LOT of copies, and people have to actually leave positive reviews and actually play the game, so it is more than just selling the game cheap. Bad Translations = bad reviews = longer time for cards.

Does the patch change the dialog as well? I thought it only changed the images, but okay.
Also they didn't really make it a secret that they used machine translated text for the English version so it's more like shame on the devs for cheaping out on a proper translator. :D
Actually the version found here and the steam version have slightly different text for this scene at the same text block. And the version found here has simplified chinese, while the steam version only has japanese and English.
So I suspect this is the DLsite version.

EDIT: The english text is the same in both versions. The version here on F95Zone has simplified chinese, the steam version does not, that is the only difference as far as I can tell.

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Steam, without decensor patch:

F95, with decensor patch:

Just in case someone wanted to see a comparison.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote