VN Others Completed Cat Girl [Yumekakiya]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hanae

Jan 17, 2018
Hi, I noticed that the ADV is being tagged in the genre. May I know what ADV stand for??

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hi, I noticed that the ADV is being tagged in the genre. May I know what ADV stand for??
It's the tag used for those games that are Visual Novel. The exact meaning, sadly I don't know. Maybe someone else can tell you more, but the gist of it is this.

Hippohut

Jan 5, 2018
Its from the developer. I dont think they have it at SakuraGame. Its called YUMEKAKIYA - MAGICAL GIRL WESTERN GIRLS SOUND NOVEL VOL.1. only downside is its only in japanese.

terrorman

Jul 21, 2021
While I have nothing against mega.nz, it would be really nice if someone could post mirrors in case it ever gets taken down...

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I took the Japanese version (No additional decensor patch needed) and MTLed it line by line while also performing edits and rewrites where MTL output was still kinda odd.

For MTL DeepL and Sugoi Offline Tool was used. (Basically inserted each sentence into both and looked at which produced better results, occasionally mixing and matching until arriving at final line ingame)
I don't know if it's better than Steam version's MTL, but I atleast hope it won't be worse.
If any errors or typos are spotted let me know.

Last edited:

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
It's the tag used for those games that are Visual Novel. The exact meaning, sadly I don't know. Maybe someone else can tell you more, but the gist of it is this.
Years late but it refers to Adventure genre, which VN are also included. Check the wiki if you want more detail

Weisskralle

May 25, 2019
I took the Japanese version (No additional decensor patch needed) and MTLed it line by line while also performing edits and rewrites where MTL output was still kinda odd.

For MTL DeepL and Sugoi Offline Tool was used. (Basically inserted each sentence into both and looked at which produced better results, occasionally mixing and matching until arriving at final line ingame)
I don't know if it's better than Steam version's MTL, but I atleast hope it won't be worse.
If any errors or typos are spotted let me know.
Hi I Downloaded your link and after trying to install it my Antivirus program notice that threat "IDP:ALEXA.53". Was it just a false positive?

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Hi I Downloaded your link and after trying to install it my Antivirus program notice that threat "IDP:ALEXA.53". Was it just a false positive?
It shouldn't be but maybe check what this website may say about the suspicious file.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote