GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
The walkthrough for Nuptials is a little confusing.

Is my understanding correct that these are the two possible outcomes?:

1) MC marries Lala. What happens to Mr. Grimm in this outcome?
or
2) Mr. Grimm marries Lala after Eve starts fucking Hansel.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
The walkthrough for Nuptials is a little confusing.

Is my understanding correct that these are the two possible outcomes?:

1) MC marries Lala. What happens to Mr. Grimm in this outcome?
or
2) Mr. Grimm marries Lala after Eve starts fucking Hansel.
Nothing, it seems like the quest just ends since there's no one else for him to marry.

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

@ravens@

Feb 2, 2024
Can anyone help me, I don't know how to get scenes with Kaali anymore, before it was with the flirt option, now that doesn't work anymore.

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
is this game worth playing for the NTR contents?
Kind of. Pretty much all of the NTR content comes from you giving away women, so if that's not your thing, there's not much point playing. There's a couple of other odd scenes but I'll just cover what I've played the game for.

Keep in mind most h-scenes are a series of stills with variations (usually including cumshots) and you can unlock "portraits" for finishing a character's path, but there are only a few NTR versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I'd say Kaali scene with Lui was an actual NTR or somewhat of it cuz he is actually trying to provoke you lmao
Didnt expect this from my boi Lui.
How do you feel cucked when Grimm makes love to his own wife Lala, not NTR.
I got some questions from this update, still havent seen it in full so imma save it for later

Last edited:

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
How do you feel cucked when Grimm makes love to his own wife Lala, not NTR.
Because you do all the work to smash her, actually end up smashing her, then give her up to another dude and she's fine with it. It doesn't fit VNDB defined NTR, but the walkthrough counts it as such and you still lose access to her in some way.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Amarinth12

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Because you do all the work to smash her, actually end up smashing her, then give her up to another dude and she's fine with it. It doesn't fit VNDB defined NTR, but the walkthrough counts it as such and you still lose access to her in some way.
Well the dev is aware its not NTR, he just calls it for simplicity cuz everyone else does it as well. Sometimes i do too cuz i dont like explaining. Its like parents marrying off their daughter, they took care of her and everything and now they marry her off to some farmer lol
Is that NTR? No, its life, used to happen in old fashioned way. Maybe dont marry Lala off if you dont wanna feel jelaous. Whats even funnier is that you can still bang his wife at his own house. The dev is being very considerate it seems. If Lala was like: No back the fuck up! Hes my husband now and he has a bigger dick! I think thats NTR lol
She still fucks both MC and Farmer, i find it hard to complain

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I feel like a doofus, but where is this "Ancient Crypt in the Swamp" mentioned in the walkthrough?
EDIT: Nvm, found it. You need to progress the Swamp Village quests to the point where you can use the boat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Kinda stressed right now, doing the quest for the golden skirt and my dire wolf disappeared and I can't find him. Worried, - if anyone sees him his name is Casper.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Kinda stressed right now, doing the quest for the golden skirt and my dire wolf disappeared and I can't find him. Worried, - if anyone sees him his name is Casper.
Bought a summoning stone in the Capital, fixed the issue. Still kinda want to know where he was hanging out.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes