Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
With the new version 0,14 , when you save on file 1 or an other, the second time it says " this save is for a different game" and then it's lost. It is going the wrong way with the saves.
Since te normal save is brooken, how does the autosave work? I have two autosaves and in the mean time julia has a child, but I don't want to do it all again.

Oct 20, 2019
Since te normal save is brooken, how does the autosave work? I have two autosaves and in the mean time julia has a child, but I don't want to do it all again.
Just manually save, you have 200 slots, use them. Autosave sometimes can troll you. I did a long quest and after when I checked the autosave it didn't save my progress

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Just manually save, you have 200 slots, use them. Autosave sometimes can troll you. I did a long quest and after when I checked the autosave it didn't save my progress
As I mentionned, the manual save don't work. You can save and later on, on a restart and want to open the saved file - and this is the same for all of them, it says "this save is for a different game". When you open an old file it's lost also.

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
As I mentionned, the manual save don't work. You can save and later on, on a restart and want to open the saved file - and this is the same for all of them, it says "this save is for a different game". When you open an old file it's lost also.
Does going to starting hut and pressing big green button help? Or what is it for when it says press this if you have old save file?

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Is there a way to cheat bunny numbers? I cant find last one. Been searching everywhere. Maybe through save editor?

z9d9vjakz9

May 6, 2017
Anybody has a save right after completing the hidden village? I don't have rat carcass and the castle quest is way too much
Find the map where the female warrior in the initial forest fights with him, and there is a chance that a mouse will appear.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Does going to starting hut and pressing big green button help? Or what is it for when it says press this if you have old save file?
It says waat I have written. It's the same for the older files as for theh new saves. You load it and then, if you want to do a new save : "this save is for a different game" , and the save is lost also

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
anyone stucked like me. i got the evidence from Baron Mansion, the next morning i returned but couldm't find Julia anywhere. plus the instruction said i still need to find the witness. really need help

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
I am in front of the final desicion in Cursed castle (The lady and the knight).
- Should I resurrect Lady Lilian and loose Heart of darkness but hopefully get into lady’s pants
- Should i free Lady Lilian ja she'll be vanished and I keep the Heart of darkness for the future use and perhaps get more sex
Tough choice. Any recomendations?

Anyway this was hard task, you shouldn't start this with light armament and alone

Last edited:

John573

Dec 16, 2017
anyone stucked like me. i got the evidence from Baron Mansion, the next morning i returned but couldm't find Julia anywhere. plus the instruction said i still need to find the witness. really need help
The witness is the baron's new wife. You have to blackmail her and then go the mansion in the maze to find the old baroness.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes