FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
By the way... what am I supposed to do when Susan is already living with me but I still have to get the virgin pee for the oracle? She's not a virgin anymore... is the progression actually broken now or is there still a way to do this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
By the way... what am I supposed to do when Susan is already living with me but I still have to get the virgin pee for the oracle? She's not a virgin anymore... is the progression actually broken now or is there still a way to do this?
There are 3 more virgins you can get it from.
Wont spoil it for you just keep playing.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
There are 3 more virgins you can get it from.
Wont spoil it for you just keep playing.
Really? They're not in the village tho, are they? Would be nice if you gave me a hint atleast where I can find them. It's not the beast girls in the hidden vilage, is it?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Really? They're not in the village tho, are they? Would be nice if you gave me a hint atleast where I can find them. It's not the beast girls in the hidden vilage, is it?
the three girls at the mill, where u get the quest to kill the wolf.. not sure if u can still get it if you spare the wolf

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To the left of town there are 3 farmers daughters.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Are fertility potions and the lust ones supposed to be visible in the inventory? Because I brewed a lot and they are nowhere to be found.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
the three girls at the mill, where u get the quest to kill the wolf.. not sure if u can still get it if you spare the wolf
I just did the wolf quest but I spared him and now everyone is mad at me (except for the mom) It seems like I can't get any virgin pee from them if I spare the wolf but I really didn't wanna kill it... Also the mom was the hottest one for me anyways but still. I assume there aren't any other virgins in the game? If I spare the wolf, how do I even get any of the 3 girl's pee?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I just did the wolf quest but I spared him and now everyone is mad at me (except for the mom) It seems like I can't get any virgin pee from them if I spare the wolf but I really didn't wanna kill it... Also the mom was the hottest one for me anyways but still. I assume there aren't any other virgins in the game? If I spare the wolf, how do I even get any of the 3 girl's pee?
or u can just edit the save file to get the item..

Nov 23, 2020
I am like halfway through, but I have some concerns specifically a character choice, Elizabeth. So with Elizabeth, you go the good route which is unlimited sex with no chance of pregnancy and she sleeps naked. While, the evil choice is just trying to get her pregnant. I feel like there should be a mini rework on this quest specifically the good choice. The good choice should allow for pregnancy in an otherwise sexless/childless marriage and she still sticks with her husband who provides her while at the same time satisfying desires with you. The evil ending should stay as it is (getting pregnant, kicking the husband out and sticking with you) and with the added, having sex whenever. The only difference between the good choice and the bad choice is Liz's attitude and whether her husband will be around her not.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
guys i need help plz..
1.mc's always not "in the mood"
2.how to get devil deeds
3.how to get "ridle in cave" for golden bra... thx
View attachment 2361406
View attachment 2361502
you do know there is a walkthrough right?

1) just wander around or go fight somthing
2) do evil thing? red choice
3) The sun = Yellow switch = RIGHT
The sky = Blue switch = MIDDLE
Nature = Green switch = RIGHT
Blood = Red switch = LEFT

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes