astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
It'd be awesome if fast travel unlock from the start and fetch quest in hidden village can be skip or just remove. this 2 thing make start new game tedious. skip quest in patreon tower was bug as hell. so it not really an option. still great game but for me who like to bank update and start new game. these thing just kill my enjoyment.

I often tell myself I will start new game this update and then remember the maze and fetch quest in hidden village and I just nah. maybe next update.

Reactions: TONYCHAOS

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Failing to load sounds. All the time. Only post with a potential solution mentions saves, but not only is this a save from this version, but it happens in the main menu. Usual solutions to this are including whatever files are missing or running japanese. Latter does nothing, checking files shows that to be the issue. Its trying to load 'kvgarlic_largestreamoverloginforestmarch.ogg', among other things. Those files do not exist. Is the download broke or what?

antuzinsky

Jul 27, 2022
I have a trouble with the Oracle.
I got her quest for three ingredients.
I've obtained them.
But now I can't talk to her.
It seems to be connected with the fact that I clicked on her book and failed her trial.
Must I complete her trial first now?

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes