Revan12

Jun 30, 2017
For the animated images does the moving picture need to be on or off because when i check the sign when it is on it says fixed images on.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
that
For the animated images does the moving picture need to be on or off because when i check the sign when it is on it says fixed images on.
that controls the character busts movements, so they slide in or not whenever you talk to an NPC

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I just noticed a bug with Sunny.
She is always at the manor pool every 7 days without even marrying her first.

Also, would be nice to know beforehand if marriage options would be able to married off to someone else such as Lala did.
If not then it would be nice to take them for ourself. Cuz i dont wanna restart whole game once this happens.

Maybe a good way to fix this for the future would be: Whenever you introduce a new marriage option have it be 2 choices immediately for marriage or WIP ntr in future or immediately.

Last edited:

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Interesting update although a suggestion would be to update some of the previous content from Chapter 1 with each new Chapter 2 update because it seems to me that the longer you delay the WIP content from Chapter 1 the incomplete quests the more involved with Chapter 2 you will get before a year or two goes by and they still haven't been updated or completed. I know those things take time BUT how much longer to wait before we revisit those quests again? Six months? 1 year? If you release some of it with each new update then it gets done faster. There are pregnancies and marriages that still haven't been added and yet we are getting new endings with Sunny. Also when is Agnes going to be a permanent party member and we actually can have a relationship with her? She has all of the options to flirt, kiss, etc. But yet we cant do amything with her. This is just my idea but you do you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amorous Dezign

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I just noticed a bug with Sunny.
She is always at the manor pool every 7 days without even marrying her first.

Also, would be nice to know beforehand if marriage options would be able to married off to someone else such as Lala did.
If not then it would be nice to take them for ourself. Cuz i dont wanna restart whole game once this happens.
Yeah, would definitely like to steal Baroness Xavier from Hogg. She does seem interested in the MC but I am definitely not sharing with Hogg.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes