Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Gotta start a new game I think since I'm missing all the lovely pubic hairs. Saw that you select that option now at the start of the game or in the Tower thingy but since sadly I don't have the means to be a patreon there's only that option to get the pubic hair back right?
Non Patrons can get into the tower. Just enter AmorousDezign as the password.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Why ther no female protagonist to play with? I would love playing if ther were a chance to pick playeble charcater gender to play with.

Can the developer add Female Protagonist into the game?Becous it gonna atract lot of tonse of playe like lesbains player and who play as female protagonist this game ganne be even more amezing with such of options.
I get what you are saying and I've thought about giving the players the option to choose their character's sex, but as my friends mentioned it's quite a lot of work and frankly it will be like making a whole new game entirely.
I appreciate your comment and I will definitely consider it for my future projects.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I get what you are saying and I've thought about giving the players the option to choose their character's sex, but as my friends mentioned it's quite a lot of work and frankly it will be like making a whole new game entirely.
I appreciate your comment and I will definitely consider it for my future projects.
I work alone as well. I'm not male protagonist type player. I'm just :cry:, that I can't play this game with female protagonist.

Gud luck, with it. Wish you best of luck.

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It will take lot of time for Dev to add a female role in the game with new story, character design/sprite, separate sex scenes,.... would have pile up more works and considered he's new in game development I believe it would be best for him to focus on the male role first. There won't be enough of content monthly if he's split his focus on 2 roles
you talking like this becouse you playing only Male Portagonist games. And you bulling me with thos hursh wards?

I just wanted to make this game more atractive for all kind of players.

• Angry
Reactions: Bob Jared

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I work alone as well. I'm not male protagonist type player. I'm just :cry:, that I can't play this game with female protagonist.

Gud luck, with it. Wish you best of luck.
Thank you so much.
I wish you the best on your projects.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
you talking like this becouse you playing only Male Portagonist games. And you bulling me with thos hursh wards?

I just wanted to make this game more atractive for all kind of players.
Wait what? No I wasn't bullying you, I just explained it would be too much works for Dev to handle and not enough of content for each role to satisfy players on both side. I understood you want to help but it's just too much for him

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
Non Patrons can get into the tower. Just enter AmorousDezign as the password.
Thank you, but I started fresh anyway cause i enjoy the game, but I think I found a problem, my rats are stuck outside the wall and can't do the rat quest. You can barely see them. I said maybe its a bugged start and did another start and went straight to the Tavern and the rats are still outside the wall.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Got problem with pest control question, theres no rats in the tavern cellar or im doing something wrong?
Ah crap! I put the rats out of bounds so I could test something! Damn! I have to upload a hotfix.
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Thank you, but I started fresh anyway cause i enjoy the game, but I think I found a problem, my rats are stuck outside the wall and can't do the rat quest. You can barely see them. I said maybe its a bugged start and did another start and went straight to the Tavern and the rats are still outside the wall.
No it's my fault...I'm so sorry and clumsy it seems. I put them out of bounds so they wouldn't bother me for a test run I was doing and I forgot to put them back!

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes