mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Read the walkthrough in the OP to get your sword and some protection gear. Or you could become a patron to get access to the OP weapons and armor set. Otherwise you will have to use cheat engine or git gud. :Kappa:
Ok, I read the walkthrough. It is utterly beyond ridiculous what a convoluted path we are required to take. And how completely opaque the game is to this.
If I need to cheat then the game is badly designed.
Grinding 20 hours is not "git gud" it is "shit design"

May 6, 2017
I understand your critique and I implore you to take into consideration that this game is like 2-3% complete at best!
When I said players would be able to avoid NTR I was truthful. As I mentioned before, you have to take into account that the game is still under development and this village and its inhabitants are only a small part of the world.
I hope the future changes will be to your liking.
Let me tell you that I understand your point of view and it is true that the game as well as each of the characters, and theirs quests are still in an early stage of development and that certain routes of certain women/heroines are not complete or developed as you would like and the situation is open to improve or change.

But it is also true and this for the moment cannot be denied that until now the Ntr does not seem optional especially with certain characters (Kalla, Lala, Susan), since we are forced by you through quests or events to make certain characters have sex in a very simple way with other characters without being able to avoid it if we want to compete these quests or maybe, have the opportunity to have sex with them or worse still have to grind after that their affection for sex.

To give you a simple example, in the case of the rabbit Lala, you had to grind and waste a lot of time finding each one of the rabbits in order to have a relationship with her just so that later we have to play "Wingman" and finish marrying/getting together with that farmer whose name I already forgot without any alternative route where she comes to live with us, in my case helping her has been frustrating and a waste of time making my character a gofer for other men/npcs and above all a cuck happy to know and to hear how happy she is.

In short, there is a great quality in the art section and people's designs that make me think of joining patreon this month to support you, but because of the direction and history of certain characters they make me doubt since 90 percent of the characters are sluts Or they don't care much about our character, and it seems that things are going to continue like this. This update and maybe the next few will prove my point, that you made the MC a cuckold who enjoys sloppy seconds like Susan and giving women to other Kaali men with that lumberjack from the forest.and we will see more scenes of other women than with the MC since it will take a long time if there are traces of said scenes or routes. :confused:

Finally, I apologize for my long and ungrateful verbiage against you or against the game, that was not my intention, I know that you are trying your best and that it is difficult to bring or move several routes at the same time and it is appreciated, I say I will enter to join your patreon soon.

Last edited:

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I think that giving more clear choices regarding sharing women and ntr, and making it something less casual and more impactful by having the MC more determined to deny it or accept it, will satisfy both people who can't stand ntr and those who enjoy it. Right now I think that most sex scenes and interactions feel extremely casual and fleeting, perhaps having the relationship points change the way people treat the MC could help with that, and improve both ntr and vanilla scenes. The game seems very interesting but the MC really feels like the village wingman more than anything else, he doesn't seem to care about any of the girls in particular and they reciprocate that.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I understand your critique and I implore you to take into consideration that this game is like 2-3% complete at best!
When I said players would be able to avoid NTR I was truthful. For example, you can avoid setting up Susan and the Fox. The only problem is the content for the alternative route is not yet ready. Girls like Nancy, Nalla, The Miller Girls, Baako, Nixie are just some of the characters who will have no other love interest but the MC in the game. As I mentioned before, you have to take into account that the game is still under development and this village and its inhabitants are only a small part of the world.
Once again I thank you for taking the time to play and review my game. I hope the future changes will be to your liking.
You can't really use that excuse when the only path available for some girls is NTR.
For someone who is not into NTR, it is preferable to have no content rather than NTR content. And it is not like you can just "rewind" a girl's progress once a non NTR path is added for a girl. So you need to restart the game because your saves are ruined. Not to mention being pretty put off by the sudden NTR. So you need to instead get people to tell you a list of girls that you should avoid interacting with because their path is cucked

If you seriously intend for NTR to be optional then you need to put a clear split point before the NTR happens.
If you have not yet written the non NTR path then have it just say "this is all for this version"
Those clear splitting points are trivial to implement. Just add 1 quest step where MC goes home to think about it. a few lines of monologue. and then a decision that sets a variable to indicate which path a girl is on. And presto, you have your official path split.

Take for example:
To give you a simple example, in the case of the rabbit Lala, you had to grind and waste a lot of time finding each one of the rabbits in order to have a relationship with her just so that later we have to play "Wingman" and finish marrying/getting together with that farmer whose name I already forgot without any alternative route where she comes to live with us, in my case helping her has been frustrating and a waste of time making my character a gofer for other men/npcs and above all a cuck happy to know and to hear how happy she is.
So, before you play wingman for that NPC, you should give the MC the decision to go that route with clear NTR warning, or to instead say he wants her to himself. If he chooses he wants her to himself. Then put a "to be continued" for Lala's quest. If he chooses otherwise then play the existing current content.

Some content (the scenes where MC has sex with her) can be reused for the non-NTR path. But that is for the future, the important thing is to put in those clear halting points before any NTR actually happens.

Alternatively.. Just clearly state there is mandatory unavoidable NTR. plenty of games do that.

Last edited:

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
I kicked the baron out and julia is now in the house in the village. How to invite her to the Xavier manor? The entrance to the cave in the mounains (with the presuure plates) gives a freeze, as mentionned before.

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
You can't really use that excuse when the only path available for some girls is NTR.
For someone who is not into NTR, it is preferable to have no content rather than NTR content. And it is not like you can just "rewind" a girl's progress once a non NTR path is added for a girl. So you need to restart the game because your saves are ruined. Not to mention being pretty put off by the sudden NTR. So you need to instead get people to tell you a list of girls that you should avoid interacting with because their path is cucked

If you seriously intend for NTR to be optional then you need to put a clear split point before the NTR happens.
If you have not yet written the non NTR path then have it just say "this is all for this version"
Those clear splitting points are trivial to implement. Just add 1 quest step where MC goes home to think about it. a few lines of monologue. and then a decision that sets a variable to indicate which path a girl is on. And presto, you have your official path split.

Take for example:

So, before you play wingman for that NPC, you should give the MC the decision to go that route with clear NTR warning, or to instead say he wants her to himself. If he chooses he wants her to himself. Then put a "to be continued" for Lala's quest. If he chooses otherwise then play the existing current content.

Some content (the scenes where MC has sex with her) can be reused for the non-NTR path. But that is for the future, the important thing is to put in those clear halting points before any NTR actually happens.

Alternatively.. Just clearly state there is mandatory unavoidable NTR. plenty of games do that.
Man, you just said everything I want to say.

I hate NTR but I hate MC as a wing man even more. you need to do 12 labors to get a kiss but a guy get to fuck her for free cause story said so.

NTR and Vanilla never mix well. DEV should pick 1 and make the game that theme only. he clearly have preference looking at string of content we got right now. only bar girl was exclusive I think. didn't play the game about 3 or 4 update now.

May 6, 2017
I kicked the baron out and julia is now in the house in the village. How to invite her to the Xavier manor? The entrance to the cave in the mounains (with the presuure plates) gives a freeze, as mentionned before.
Sorry for the delay, with respect to Julia you can only invite her to live in the mansion as soon as you expel the baron, there we will have the option to invite her to the mansion or to remain silent, if we don't intervene she will stay to live permanently until now in the villa.

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
I hear you, The furry part of the game isn't that heavy yet and might not become that heavy. And in regards to the RPGmaker, I am a beginner at this with no programming or coding experience so this was the only tool I could use to bring my story to life.
disappointing...furry tag and you listen to someone who doesn't like it...good art for furry stuff but oh well..

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Sorry for the delay, with respect to Julia you can only invite her to live in the mansion as soon as you expel the baron, there we will have the option to invite her to the mansion or to remain silent, if we don't intervene she will stay to live permanently until now in the villa.
I choose to let her stay in the house in the village after expelling the baron. I understand there is no more possibility to move her later on to the xavier mansion.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes