Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
Can anyone share a save where we don't have the catgirl in the tavern hate our guts, or at least have the lion chick in our prison for 'personal' reasons? The one left by the dev makes neither possible. Thanks in advance.

DIRERA

Sep 26, 2020
The story and art in the game is great but the combat is dog shit. First you have to be fucking lucky to hit the enemy and the rat hits u back for 40 dmg thats insane and u have to hit a rat like three times with a sword to kill him its compleat bullshit the fact that 3 rats give u more xp than one bore is also f up since the bore hits u for biger dmg than your sword hits. And the is grindy it takes soo long to lvl up and it starts to be boring and repetitiv. its like I want to get to the end of the game and see all the sex scenes and have all that experienc but the game takes fucking hours to get throw

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
any save file from last update?
and where kinda location save file to put it?
i kinda hard to find lylac and groosberies in first quest

Last edited:

Zomigottastop

Oct 10, 2021
Hi everyone, I play on android even though I have a PC for preference sake. I'd like to know if the map of the inner forest is supposed to be dark with only butterfly like sprites showing. If not, how do I fix this? I play on Android using joiplay.

Reactions: Amorous Dezign

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
I wont lie the pregnancy chance even with the fertility potions is really low I've tried at least 20 times now.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
So the art is really amazing. The story and feel of the game is great too. The combat just needs some balancing and readjusting. I just am not sure if I wanna donate money yet until I know if the Author intends to focus solely on NTR, swinging, and cheating on the MC, or if he will give us loyal girls to romance.

Reactions: MangoMeta
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes