Tomfromne

Sep 27, 2021
Very interesting game -- I have made it to the castle in the "Lady & the Knight" quest. My party did a number on the skeltons....I have made it to the Library -- but the game is not giving me 'the book of curses' I have gone over every section clicking on them,,,with no luck???? HELP.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amorous Dezign

ftrank

Sep 25, 2018
Very interesting game -- I have made it to the castle in the "Lady & the Knight" quest. My party did a number on the skeltons....I have made it to the Library -- but the game is not giving me 'the book of curses' I have gone over every section clicking on them,,,with no luck???? HELP.....
talk to o Sir Tibal, I got the book after talking with him

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
is there any way to restart the quest from begining i stuck at hidden village quest ! collected all stuff then also cant leave village ! plzz any help here

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
finished the game and loving it. the scenes are good. since liz just gave birth, it'll be great to have scenes where she's breastfeeding the hero. anyway , keep it up.

• Red Heart

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
finished the game and loving it. the scenes are good. since liz just gave birth, it'll be great to have scenes where she's breastfeeding the hero. anyway , keep it up.
how did u get her pragnet? been fucking her for ever never gets her pragnet, even used the elxir, but i told truth did not lie to her husband

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
how did u get her pragnet? been fucking her for ever never gets her pragnet, even used the elxir, but i told truth did not lie to her husband
i think only after lying , he gives permission for the hero to impregnate liz. then using the fertility potion, in 2-3 attempts, you should be able to do that.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes